Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've got the entire interior for sale, front and rear seats, door panels, carpet, etc. (as well as the rest of the car). all the leather is in good shape, w/ black power front seats, black rear, and an ivory like carpet. not sure what its all worth, but i've seen just rear seats goin for around $300. if i can't sell them quick on here, they'll be on ebay in a few days. i'll have some better pics tommorow.

·
La-illaha Il-lallah
2,034 Posts
Where exactly is Whitesboro in relation to the city? If you are parting the entire car I may be interested in the hood. The car is black right? Please PM a price for the hood. A few months ago I would have bought all your stuff in an instant.

·
Registered
242 Posts
It's t least 2 and a half hours. It's basically between Albany and Syracuse (next to Utica). Free bump for you, I haven't seen this car around, I'd like to see what's the big deal with a t model.

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
ivory carpet eh? thats interesting. my T had black carpet

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Hmmmm All I would really want are the seats (f&R) but i buying T seats out of a p11 for less than you probly want/shipping soo ill wait untell he gets back Ill let you know if you still have it all, Oh but i do want all your seat belts!!! I only really need the front and the b pillers! Give me a pice on all that bro!

This is what i need
Both front seatbelts (driver/passenger)
Both B pillers
Both A pillers
headliner
and all the seatbelt parts(even the part on teh seat rails!)

THANSK I REALLLYYY NEED THAT STUFF!

·
La-illaha Il-lallah
2,034 Posts
StangG20 said:
ivory carpet eh? thats interesting. my T had black carpet
Seems like it was a swap. No biggie its still a t interior minus the carpet.

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
Hamzer11 said:
Seems like it was a swap. No biggie its still a t interior minus the carpet.
yeh it doesn't look bad at all, i was just curiuos if they came like that also. whoever did it shoulda just swapped the carpet also. at that point its cake

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
StangG20 said:
yeh it doesn't look bad at all, i was just curiuos if they came like that also. whoever did it shoulda just swapped the carpet also. at that point its cake
HA i have T carpet already and no T seats yet.... :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
alright everyone, i'm on my way to the bar for work, but i'll try to get some pm's out w/ some prices, and i'll get pics of the rest of the interior tommmorow...feel free to pm me w/ some offers if you need other parts too

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
efispeedwerkes said:
alright everyone, i'm on my way to the bar for work, but i'll try to get some pm's out w/ some prices, and i'll get pics of the rest of the interior tommmorow...feel free to pm me w/ some offers if you need other parts too
Okay, Be shure to figer a shipped price for me man, thanks alot

·
Registered
205 Posts
im interested in the door panels....and the kick panels also and the black door seals...and the steering wheel....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sorry guys, i didn't have a computer for a while and couldn't respond. i now have the seats out, most of the interior out, and am tearing parts off the engine. lemme know wht everyone needs, and i'll get prices and pics of all the pieces i have. the car will be scrapped tommorow(sun), so i'm gunna grab everything i can before then...

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Do you have a power antenna or even just the little slotted nut and rubber grommet from it? If the nut isnt all chewed up LMK, D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts