Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My friend today threw me a bunch of brand new 5 Zigen stuff....Shift knobs and pedals and such....I will list them right now with a link to the pics.

1) 5Zigen CF looking pedal set that looks adjustable somewhat. This is for a manual car.

2) 5Zigen Silver/wood pedal set for automatic cars.

3) 5Zigen Anodized blue and polished silver pedal set for manual cars...adjustable I believe also.

4) 5Zigen Brushed Aluminum and polished silver pedal set for manual cars.

5) 5Zigen Wood/Silver pedal set for automatic cars. this one is kinda girlie cuz it has the wood on the brake pedal cut out into heart shapes and gas pedal looks kinda like a bow tie...have to see for yourself.

6) I have 3 5Zigen shiftknobs....kinda ugly IMO also for manuals

7) 5Zigen simulated Aluminum Floor boards....I have three of these in blue red and silver.

Here are some pics of the items.

You might have to sign up but it's quick..

I will take more pics but its late and need some sleep...I haven't figured out a price just yet...tell me what you guys think

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
hey tony, I am interested in the wood pedals. I have some billet ones already but the wood ones would match my dash trim. Do these go over the stock pedals? Also, where do the floor boards go? Do you just drill them to the floor and they replace the carpet?

thanks

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ummm...the floor boards I will do $30 shipped...

Hey Wicked...

They go over the stock pedals just like alot of other pedal sets...You might have to take the rubber piece off but I'm not sure...I know I did with my Razo pedals..

The floor boards look like they can either be bolted to the floor or even attached to the carpet or whatever you want because it comes with some mounting things that would work on the carpet....It also supplied with bunch of velcro circles incase you want to put it on metal floor I guess....

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
how much for the pedals, and is that the only color for the floor boards? Is this only for the passenger side or is there one to wrap between the pedals?

thanks

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
I want the floor boards. U said U have three-meaning three pairs for driver and passenger right????

I need pics of the red and silver if so.....I could go with either color:confused:

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I'll take the floor boards in Silver if they come for the passenger and driver side.

Let me know,
Thanks

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey guys...a bit of a delay....my friend picked it all up to take pics of it for the magazine...anyways when he returns it I will check everything and what it comes with as well as take some pics..

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
ok guys....got it all back today and got an extra part now....I now have a oil cap but I don't know if it fits Nissan because 5Zigen only labels it either T = Toyota or H = Honda.....Anyways all the other stuff is back and I took some more pics and added to the album that I orginally posted....Pics of the stuff again and some added pics

Oh and the floor boards are cut evenly so it can be used either passenger or driver....My friend who I'm selling for mentioned that usually the floor board is only for the driver...

Ok for this forum this is what prices I'll do....

Floor Board

1. Red = $25 shipped (possible buyer already)
  2. Blue = $25 shipped
  3. Silver/Titanium = $25 shipped
    [/list=1]

Shift Knobs & Oil Cap
    1. Carbon/Silver = $25 shipped
    2. Carbon/Silver adjustable = $25 shipped
    3. Wood/silver adjustable = $25 shipped
    4. Oil cap = $20 shipped
      [/list=1]

Pedals
      1. Carbon/Silver Adjustable Manual set= $35 shipped
      2. Anodized blue/polished Adjustable Manual set= $35 shipped
      3. Silver/Polished Adjustable Manual set= $35 shipped
      4. Wood/Silver Auto set = $30 shipped
      5. Wood Heart shaped Auto Set = $30 shipped.
        [/list=1]

·
Registered
218 Posts
If wicked or MP don't want the silver floor board, I'll take it. :)

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
wickedG20 said:
I'll take the floor boards in Silver if they come for the passenger and driver side.
Haha, Zack don't put the floorboard on the passenger side man! It's only for the driver. If there's any purpose then it's for under the pedals so you don't muss up your carpet too much when driving. ;)

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Mike.Com said:

Haha, Zack don't put the floorboard on the passenger side man! It's only for the driver. If there's any purpose then it's for under the pedals so you don't muss up your carpet too much when driving. ;)
lol, i thought thats how they worked, the driver one fit to make its way between the pedals and the passenger just their. but I guess its only one.

anyway, last ? before i decide if i get them (silver) do these go straight flat on the carpet or at a 45 degree angle like i've seen them used in cars? I'll get a pic to show you what i mean...

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no I know what you mean...I'm guessing its more for being flat on the carpet and under the heels of your shoes....I mean you can bend these but I suggest not to...Anyways looks like all you would need to do is drill small holes in the carpet and use the supplied clamp screw thingys...I took pictures of these also...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts