Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone interested in a jl audio 300/4 (75x4 ), an eclipse cd 8061 (top fo the line cd player/changer controller) and the eclipse navigation a nd voice controller system also w/ gps antenna , check the respective sites for more information.. www.eclipse-web.com, www.jlaudio.com) make offers.. or im me and we'll talk
equipment in better than mint condition =-) with 5 year warranties.. so hit me up.. all legit.. reciepts papers, boxes, instructions, extras..and all that good ish..

ez

babir

REVOLT-MINUS

·
Registered
626 Posts
now that would look sick in my car, too bad im done with my audio mods :( i want to spend my money on preformence now

·
Registered
201 Posts
prices are a definite must. nobody will make an offer b/c of looking like a fool, i.e. bidding too high or too low. so some kind of price is helpful even if you are willing to negotiate.

where is the 5yr warranty from? if it's from a company that isn't in the location of the buyer, then the waranty is essentially void, but if it is in the location then this would be a great investment.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well basically.. if youknow what the equipment is worth .. youll know a price to offer.. no one looks like a fool.. aww shit.. giving me a bit more credit than is due.. or are you just putting forth your insecurities or somethin.. sounds like apersonal problem bro..

first off, this isnt cheap equip.. so i guess that maybe helps in clarifying.. i dont wanna specify a price, well if you wanna know what i spent.. right around 1300 for the radio and gps and nav (gps and nav were never installed.. radio is mint), and the amp..

this is becoming a bit more complicated than i wanted it to, i was hoping for people who actually know their equipment to want to get this from me, not the normal everyday mainstream consumer.. and the warranty is transferable.. through tweeter inc., aka hifi buys, dow stereo and audio.. and wherever else theyre locations are..

so maybe that helps more, even though if one can read, the website wouldve been more than enough info..

ez

babir

revolt-minus

1 - 6 of 6 Posts