Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Carbing Aluminum Tri-Bar **SOLD**

I recently purchased 1 Tri-Bar through the Carbing GB. It is brand new and has never been used.

It will NOT fit a P10 :(

If this is purchased within the next day, the price is $360 shipped. Otherwise, It will be $360 + Shipping. (The reason the price is different is because it will be shipped to you from me instead of by NismoG20T.)

Thanks,
Thomas

This is ONE of TWO that were purchased from the group buy. So you're pretty much guaranteed to have something no one else has for at least... 8 weeks. lol :)

**SOLD**

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Why dont you just have Nismo ship it to whomever buys it that way theres no price change, just a suggestion. Free bump for ya. :smile: D

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
thomas...take me up on my offer ;)

do you have to drill the holes to mount it on to the firewall?

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
sorry for the stupid question but how would you get behind the firewall to attach the nuts to the bolts supplied to mount it? know what Im saying?

·
Registered
494 Posts
I didnt drill any holes but you have too, to mount it on completely. Its not a nut and bolt, just a 10mm bolt that you have to tap through. You actually have to relocate the map sensor as well or unbolt it and ziptie it away but since Im OBDI, mine was off already. When I took Mike's I just left it to see and it worked fine and was pressing against the firewall without the bolts.

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
SucKit said:
I didnt drill any holes but you have too, to mount it on completely. Its not a nut and bolt, just a 10mm bolt that you have to tap through. You actually have to relocate the map sensor as well or unbolt it and ziptie it away but since Im OBDI, mine was off already. When I took Mike's I just left it to see and it worked fine and was pressing against the firewall without the bolts.
map sensor, our cars have map sensors? If you guys don't want to bother you can get some self taping bolts, probably the easiest way

·
Registered
494 Posts
I agree with P10 WRC, self tapping bolt make it easier but the bolts that Carbing gives your are nice and pretty to accomodate the look of the bar. So you can tap it first with tapping bolts then throw on the 10mm bolts. I took it off already since its Mikes bar...but it looks really really nice, just have to take off the sensor in the middle and zip tie it, then mark the spot and drill and tap away. Should take only 10 min max.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Im getting mine from Nismo on the 3rd, when installed, I'll show pics.
From looking at the firewall where I'm thinking it connects, there are
2 plastic nubs that should come off. That's the mounting point I'm guessing.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts