Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ForSale:

MINT and PERFECT working COMPLETE Nissan BOSE audio system removed from a 2001 Infiniti G20 that I bought brand new from a local dealer. I have since then had the system removed profesionally since I compete in various audio competitions under my sponsor company.

This set includes:

Bose Headunit (CD/Tuner and Tape Player in one, 2DIN size)
Front Door Midbass/Range Speakers (2)
Front Apiller Tweeters (2)
RearDeck Coaxials (2)
RearDeck Complete BOSE System Amplifier with wiring harness
ONLY $250/bo

And ADDITIONALLY I have the BOSE/Alpine factory upgrade of the 6Disc CD-Changer that the dealer's sell for $499 and I bought extra and had the Infiniti dealer install. It is offered seperate with Free mounting brackets on eBay at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1348709546

Payments accepted VIA paypal (confirmed seller).

Thanks!

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
HybridAMP said:
ForSale:

MINT and PERFECT working COMPLETE BOSE audio system removed from a 2001 Infiniti G20 that I bought brand new from a local dealer. I have sense then had the system removed profesionally since I compete in various audio competitions under my sponsor company.

This set includes:

Bose Headunit (CD/Tuner and Tape Player in one, 2DIN size)
Front Door Midbass/Range Speakers (2)
Front Apiller Tweeters (2)
RearDeck Coaxials (2)
RearDeck Complete BOSE System Amplifier with wiring harness
ONLY $250/bo

Thanks!

i'll take it
i'll give you 225 plus shipping
let me know if you down
[email protected]
as far as paypal i dont use paypal but email me your address and i'll send money order or check to you asap i've bought stuff from other people on af and here so if you wondering about credibility with money just ask i'm down to do this this friday if you want

casual vxion
10922 brucehaven dr
riverview,fl 33569

·
Registered
13 Posts
And ADDITIONALLY I have the BOSE/Alpine factory upgrade of the 6Disc CD-Changer that the dealer's sell for $499 and I bought extra and had the Infiniti dealer install. It is offered seperate with mounting bracket and wiring harness for $185 SHIPPED /bo

Thanks! [/B][/QUOTE]

If this is the CD changer, will it fit the 1999 Bose sytem in a g20t?? If so and it is still available I am definitely interested. Let me know

1 - 9 of 9 Posts