Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my custom underglow kit. The kit consists of ten 10" tubes. They are suppose to be bass lights. It looks really good and its less than half the price of the real thing. And if you are just hanging with your friends and want to make it even better all you need to do is flip a switch and the lights then will beat with the bass. I will sell it for about $130 shipped, the lights orginally costs 20 dollars each and they are hardly used. I am just having a problem with the local police. The frown upon underglow kits and then try getting you on everything else. Its just to much of a hassle.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they are blue and i dont have pics right now, but ill take some tomorrow night when it gets dark after i get out of work. They look really sweet on a black car.

·
Registered
84 Posts
how difficult is the install? When u say custom, do u mean custom fit to P10s?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no custom made. it can fit any car. you simple screw the lights to the underside of your car, run the wire to the battery and the switch, and you are set to glow. It would take about 20 minutes to place the lights, 20 minutes to run the wire, and thats about it. Its really easy to install.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts