Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
So many things in that photo are confusing.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
I agree I like the bumper on it. Looks good.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Explain?.....Nothing wrong with trying something different. P11 bumper on an 450whp nx with p11 fog lights that were shipped all the way from the Netherlands....
Sorry, didn't mean it like that. I think it looks good, the NX should have had a bumper like that from factory. I just mean I wasn't used to seeing it, and I saw the cut line in the bottom part of the bumper and my brain was just processing all of it. Then I saw the little holes or screws in the fog finishers and wondered what that was (still wonder). Just a lot to take in was what I meant. ;)

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
last week at meet, some guy with a NX asked a few of us P11 guys if we had an extra
bumper, cuz he saw some guy cut off the bottom and put it on his NX, which I assume that it
is you he was talkin about(I could be wrong)

but now that I see what he wanted to do, it looks really good
id take some extra time and do some body filler or even see about getting it plastic welded

oh and free bump for UK parts!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
what else does it come with? i mean are the wires cut? or are the connectors still the factory type? does it come with the factory switch? i want a painless installation as possible...
The edm p11 harness is different from the usdm p11. I know because I have both here & it's also different from the nx. If you have a p11 then you already have the switch to turn it on.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Yes...i'm the first nx guy to do the mod & this is not my only nx....as for the cut in the center....The p11 is wider than the nx btw...
Here is what it looks like on the other nx....

last week at meet, some guy with a NX asked a few of us P11 guys if we had an extra
bumper, cuz he saw some guy cut off the bottom and put it on his NX, which I assume that it
is you he was talkin about(I could be wrong)

but now that I see what he wanted to do, it looks really good
id take some extra time and do some body filler or even see about getting it plastic welded

oh and free bump for UK parts!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.