Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling a pair of USDM foglamps w/ the brackets, switch, relay and new H3 bulbs for the P10 (Will fit any 91-96 US G20). All screws included.

$125 / obo - shipped anywhere in the US.

PayPal: [email protected]

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PM me an offer..

Anyone out there interested in just the lamps? No cracks.. great condition!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yup, the plugs that go into the fog lamps are bundled with the side marker wiring and the plug that goes into the switch is in with the hazzard and defrost switch wiring. All you need is the blue relay (couldn't be more than a buck or 2 at a junk yard). That's all!

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Is the relay something you can get at a Napa or Autozone? There's only one wrecking yard here with a P10 and I have no clue is it came with fogs or not.

·
Registered
898 Posts
also looking for the brackets only.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
davew7 said:
Is the relay something you can get at a Napa or Autozone? There's only one wrecking yard here with a P10 and I have no clue is it came with fogs or not.
Good news! My car DID have the relay in it! --Included!-- (BTW, ANY Nissan blue relay will work). Here's where it goes (facing the front of the car, this is directly left of the battery on my hi-port):

throwmearock said:
I would like these but I live in Vancouver, Canada.

2 things:

1. Would they even work on a Canadian G20.
2. Would you ship here?

Thanks.
I'm 99% sure it's the same vehicle.. 99.9% sure if it was sold as an Infiniti. Throw me an extra $5 and I have no prob sending it to you... (cuz Canadians are cool). One way to be certain is to take out your side marker, find the fog wiring and see if the plug looks compatable with the sockets in my pic (or send me a pic of your plug). If the socket and plug don't match up, then you prolly have a JDM set up and the brackets won't fit, either (without some modification).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts