Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold as pair, work fine but need some cleaning, on the inside of the houseing, because of the condition im only asking $80. if you need the little covers i can send those also. if you need the wiring stuff and switch il have to charge another $10. will be shipped with original bulbs.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Since its a P11 and thats what I have I am interested in the whole thing.
PM me with a price shipped to 99208. This should be plug and play right, brackets and hardware.

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
i ll hop in on the end of this.... i want the whole sha-bang.....actuallly i might just take the lights......i got covers,,,,if i get the light i will be willing to part with them

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
update

sorry to keep you guys hangin, davew7 has till tomarrow at 5p to pay or not to, i have PM'ed him and hope to hear from him soon. ill let you guys know tomarrow. if he dosent take them the first with permission to paypal via PM will get them.

also, i dont have any wiring for the fogs, but i have the switch, screws, fuse and black little clips i can only assume are the brackets everyone wants. if im worng someone let me know. deal is still the same, $80 for fogs with dummy covers, $10 for extra equipment, plus shipping.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts