Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I have another thread about this being on ebay but if it doesn't sell as a whole i would be willing to sell by pieces but only if I have a buyer for the front, rear, and sides. Here is another link to the auction and pics

I will be selling it as dave did here...
Front 400 plus shipping
Rear 400 plus shipping
Sides (which look good even w/o front and rear) 200 plus shipping

Please note that pics on ebay are of the kit after if came off the car. The pieces are a little dirty from the weather outisde.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok so the auction is over and there were no takers. I will now be parting it out unless someone wants the whole thing. I will not be selling any of it until I have a taker for the front, sides, and rear. I will take a deposit to hold the parts for your garauntee. If anyone would like more pics of the kit posted please let me know. I do not unfortunatley have anymore pics of it still on the car. Please let me know if you have any questions about these peices! And dont forget that I have a JDM Grille as well for sale in my part out thread (see link in sig!)

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No, it's white now! But you can get it repainted for only a 150 bucks or so around here to match. Good that you live close! It's expensive to ship! I'd be willing to drive if a have to!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts