Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a white GReddy informeter used for like a month perfect condition was around 300$ new will sell for 150$ shipped or make an offer!

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Couple questions...

Will it be able to give an average RPM readout over a time or average MPH read out over a time? Will it be able to adjust anything it reads, like the air/fuel ratio, or is it basically a bunch of gauges in that single unit? Also from reading up on it, it won't show all the possible readings from car to car, what readings was it able to give, and which ones was it not able to give?

·
I Gots More NISMO Then U!
2,913 Posts
pics of the unit???????? Come with all paper work and box?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Comes with paper work and box and different Color backrounds you can change the color i have a black face on it...plugs directly into the obdII port, color screen with backrounds and tons of gauge styles and reads tons of things and can check for codes. Pretty cool unit i was gonna use it when i went turbo but plans have changed and not really needed. This is a great price too it is basically new and priced at 100 less than what you can get them on ebay at. If any one needs exact pics i can post but it is this exact unit:

http://www.greddy.com/products/display/?Category=electronics&SubCategory=56

·
I Gots More NISMO Then U!
2,913 Posts
i would like to see the exact pics please....... prob not interested but interested in trades + cash? THANKS let me know

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Well with your personal experience with it, were you able to have it adjust anything it monitered?

Were you able to time it, so during a type of hard run, mountain run, track lap, auto-cross run, etc, were you able to get a read out of your peak mph, peak rpms, average mph, average rpms? As well as, was there any readings it wasn't able to produce for the g20? Since it seems to vary from car to car. Thanks.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
IONO_Anything....It does not give read out like you are asking about just moniters a variety of things AFC, Intake Temp. Ext. Temp, Tach, MPH, Battery Volts, plus many others which i cant remember but

JAYGOTBOOST.....It will work on OBDI it came with 2 wire harnesses one for OBDII and i have the one for OBDI cars i never tried it but i am sure it works the same.

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
We would need to see the connector for OBDII to see if this will work at all.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts