Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, my G20 was written off, rear ended by an x-trail driven by a 60 year old russian lady....nice! oh well, either I sell the swap or drop it into something else...

the goods:

GTiR swap
ITB's, dual ball bearing T28, 450cc injectors.....all the goodies that come on these motors.
6 puck eurodrive clutch, still mint
VLSD tranny
axles
mounts
GTiR ECU
wiring harness for P10 already wired up yo complete with injector resister box and stock GTiR boost control solonoid.
GTiR MAF
intake
HKS SSQV BOV
FMIC 28x9X3
charge pipes are set up for a G20, 2.5" with reinforced silicone couplers and T bolt clamps (battery needs to be relocated to the trunk).

you will NOT find a complete drop in swap like this for your G20 or sentra or nx anywhere. all the work is done, just have to.....wait for it......drop it in!!!!

looking to get $3000 for everything. add $350 for 3" downpipe/3" exhaust and kemira high flow cat/3.5" axle back and jasma muffler, will fit 91-96 G20 with this set-up or modded for other chasis.

price can be reduced if buyer doesn't want certain parts.....example I still have the GTiR top mount i/c which could be substituted for a reduction in price.

I have everything else from this G20 minus the rear end damage as I purchased the car back from insurance after the settlement. let me know what you need. it's a 91 black, front bumper is a GTiR one modded to fit. tan leather interior. if you want something off the car just ask and make an offer.

e-mail is the key....

[email protected]

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
who the hell is jeff beck?

I know a few members on here and a few others on sr20/nissan specific forums. I can provide pics of anything to interrested buyers. anyone is welcome to "check it out". I haven't pulled the swap out yet so I can start it up too. boost is controlled using the factory boost solonoid and GTiR ecu @10psi. engine runs flawlessly and goes like hell.

shipping can be arranged on anything including the swap. or just give me $3700 for the whole car and save me the trouble. it has a "salvaged" title due to the accident, which was estimated at $4000 damage (mostly due to both rear quarter panels "crumpling" a little from the impact).

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
if you decide to part it out...i need 5-speed swap parts :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
this car used to be auto...lol we did the manual conversion on it so I have everything and know exactly what needs to be done. let's see if this pic works...

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Oh nice...yeah im in the process of getting all the parts together and its quite a hefty list of parts to find...but yeah if you do part out, im definitely interested in those parts

EDIT: Right now I am looking for the front crossmember and wiring harness if its not hacked up/spliced. What condition are the axle's in as well?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
harness is not all "hacked up". for this swap you need to wire in the GTiR O2, boost solonoid(if you don't it runs 7psi off the wastegate), injector resister pack and GTiR injector plugs as they are top feed......lot's of other misc stuff. oh, the car has an aluminum rad now. axles where both new at time of swap. still mint. but these parts go with the swap. it's a pain to find what you have to do and research all this stuff. like the flywheel had to be drilled out to spec due to the GTiR's bigger crank bolts.....anything that has to do with the swap goes with the swap basically. all or nothing.

5spd swap parts you can have and I'll show you what needs to be done (drilling firewall, wiring wise), how to mount the shift linkage...

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
my buddy needs the passenger side headlight bracket, just the bracket to save on shipping. your price shipped to 07866?

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
Argh, $3350 for this whole setup? I wish I had some cash... great deal! Free bump!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
front bumper....let me get back to you on shipping

I don't have the old engine tranny, scrapped those long ago. the vlsd tranny goes with the swap, no pop out/grinding at all

e-mails and pms replyed :)

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Hey if guys get the 5speed swap going can you do a bit of a write up...otherwise I am going to have to go at it with LuciferblkG20 and just hope all goes well. Or do you know of a write up on here that might help me....I am also doing a auto to manual swap for a P10

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
everyone who asked for misc parts and shipping, please bare with me as I've been very busy. I need to know wheight and size of package to get a quote on shipping, but you will get your quotes very soon. thanks again!

the 5 spd swap is pretty straight forward as far as bolting up the parts.....for the most part....

-5spd tranny, clutch/flywheel/mount. your half shaft and axles from the auto fit.
-5spd pedal assembly
-clutch actuator cable and brackets

you need to drill the firewall for the clutch pedal/cable set up to work. the firewall is indented where it needs to be drilled so it's kind of pre-marked for you.

you need to unplug the "shift lock" box located along the steering column and than wire up the starter directly to the ignition(this is done from the relay box by connecting two wires).

there are no write ups on line for this. I learned it the hard way, and you get it handed to you. simple swap really when you know what's involved. that's one thing about nissans unfortunetly, the "community" doesn't really like to share info. good luck to you!

now some one buy my shit!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts