Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will bolt up to T28 setup. You *WILL* need to modify it to mount up to the SE-R/G20 catalytic converter! $237.50 + S&H. Email me @ [email protected]

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
um...

Is it stainless steel or superior to stock in some other fashion? It's only $162.50 from Infinitipartsusa and free shipping right now for that flex pipe. (I have to replace mine asap so that is how I know.) -- and actually, mine is getting replaced tonight with the stock Infiniti/Nissan one because I don't want to risk loosing my $400+ cat! with it as it is falling/rusting too fast!

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
I couldn't find the gti-r down pipe on the infinitipartsusa.com site. Are you sure they sell it?

You might be a bit confused this is only needed if you already have a GTi-R T28 turbo setup on your car. Then again you don't need this if you have a T28 on your car but it's a nice to have. ;)

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: um...

Chris said:
Is it stainless steel or superior to stock in some other fashion? It's only $162.50 from Infinitipartsusa and free shipping right now for that flex pipe. (I have to replace mine asap so that is how I know.) -- and actually, mine is getting replaced tonight with the stock Infiniti/Nissan one because I don't want to risk loosing my $400+ cat! with it as it is falling/rusting too fast!
This is a Special Order item, so I doubt www.infinitipartsusa.com has it in stock!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
60mm which is a tiny bit smaller than 2.5"

·
Registered
246 Posts