Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This year I finally had to do it. I've been talking about selling my G20 for a while now, but this year I'm determined to do so. I love the car, but it literally just sits in my garage collecting dust. It's time to pass the torch on to someone that will not only enjoy the car, but possibly push it to it's limits (turbo, carbon fiber hood and other goodies that I had no motivation to get). Below I will describe what mods the car has and also a few annoyances (I wouldn't call them problems).

So it's an Auto 1999 G20t with roughly around 68588KM (Yes, only 68KM on a 99).

Make note, I do not plan on parting out any of the items on the vehicle. If you are an aspiring entrepenuer, this is a good business opportunity for you. Why? Because I am selling the car for less than I really should (call me dumb). I just want to part with it. So for those that have the funds, you could purchase the vehicle for the amount listed and then sell it for an additional few thousand dollars and make a profit. Or you could, if you had the time and patience, part out with all the parts on the vehicle and make your money that way. I just don't have the time and will to do this.

Selling price is $16,000 CAD (for you Americans that's $14,250 USD). I would be willing to drop the price down to $15,000 (in the $13K USD range), but that's as low as I would go.

Mods:

IMPUL 212SR-G Bodykit (4 piece)
IMPUL Hood Grille
Yokohama AVS ES100 Tires (215/40/17)
17" Volk Racing CE28N (2003 Diamond Cut Edition)
Tein SS Suspension (just put in)
GReddy EVO Exhaust
Stillen Front and Rear Strut Bars
PIAA Lighting
Tint
Ceramix Brakepads
FoliaTec Painted Calipers / Valve Cover
Primera Door Sills
Nismo Radiator / Gas / Oil caps
HotShot Header
HotShot CAI
UR Pulleys
Advanced Timing
Autopage Security system (new)
Image Dynamics Subs (new)
Custom Tweeters
JBL Pro Power speakers
2 Rockford Amps
Tsunami CAP
All new wiring / ground wiring, fuses etc.
DAB (Digital Audio Broadcast Ready)
(Spent $8K+ on the sound system)

Noteable Annoyances;

* Rubbing: The tires in the front do rub when you go over a dip in the road. Doesn't hurt the vehicle, just an annoying noise. This only happens with the 17" rims. Once you put the stock 15" rims, there are no problems.

* Battery: Battery is pretty much dead. Was planning on buying a new one, but since the car sits in the garage most of the time, it'll just die. So it would need a new battery.

* DAB: Digital Audio Broadcast ready, not functioning. It's Satelitte radio for those not familiar with it. I never used it, but it's around $10 a month or so. You can find a crack for it if you don't want to pay. For those wondering, that's what the antenna on the roof is for.

I would sell the vehicle "as is". I would also throw in the Hotshot Intercooler set I purchased a few years back. For those wanting pictures, simply visit the Members Gallery under 'atomic-G'. I didn't plan on posting pictures because pretty much everyone has seen the car by now.

Any questions or whatever, post them here or feel free to PM me.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sixnineG said:
You are the official g20 mascot, +234,893,9393, that this car stays on the forum. Good luck. What are you going to replace your g20 with.

jorge
I have my G35C which I drive pretty much all the time. I have the FX35 as well which is simply a dream to drive. I've considered modifying the FX35 (just found infinitifx.org last week), but I am not sure if I will even bother (tempted!). What I may do is trade in both the G35C and FX35 for a sedan of some sorts. I've always been a fan of sedans and have been looking at a few, such as the Audi A6 or A8, Mercedes C55 AMG (love this car) or the new BMW M5. But really, I think I will keep my G35C and FX35. I have to say, I love infiniti's and it's hard to part with them all. Time will tell, but for the moment I'm satisfied with my vehicles. :)

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
atomic-G said:
68000 kilometers (km) is equal to 42,253.23 miles (mi).

:)
HOLY!!! i have more than double that on my 99. damn many, anyways i wish you luck with the sell. Your car too inspired me the most. I just love that IMPUL kit. if only i had the funds I would purchase it in a heart beat! Lets give this G a good home someone!

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Beautiful car, very very very clean, bump for atomic!

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
ugh audi, bmw..... get an M45!!!

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
StangG20 said:
ugh audi, bmw..... get an M45!!!
I know I know. Honestly, I don't want to drive a BMW. Too many people have them and I have never really been a fan. I am going to look into the M45, it looked sweet in the commercial, so I'll drop by a dealership to check it out. Like I said, I would love to own another Infiniti.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
NismoG20T said:
love that body kit...i was wondering did you use the JDM bumper support for the body kit? or did u just take the american one off? if you got the JDM bumper support where did you get it? thanks mike
No bumper support at all, which could be an issue when selling the vehicle. I removed the re-inforcement bars and popped on the bodykit. I was considering getting the JDM bumper support, but I said fuck it.

About getting the vehicle state-side. That would be a good question :). I've never sold a vehicle, let alone to a person in the States. So if anyone knows about this, some info would be cool!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts