Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS in FL: RH Evolution C2 Rims 18x7.5 +38

700 views 30 replies 11 participants last post by  SarCaZm 
#1 · (Edited)
FS in FL: RH Evolution C2 Rims 18x7.5 +42

Update: These are off the car and fair game now for anyone. I would like to get these sold asap. Just cleaned these up and they look nice.

RH Evo C2 rims. These are not Racing Hart rims, but by RH which is a different company. All four rims have a small amount of curbing, nothing that bad The spokes are painted a custom dark grey and it has held up great over the years. No cracks in the rims, no bends. 4 out of 4 tires have decent tread and 1 is new, 1 has a little camber wear. Fronts are 215/35/18, rears are 215/40/18. I am also including the center caps and covers for the rims, the center caps have Infiniti logo on them. Also including the wrench to remove the caps.

4 RH EVO C2 rims- 18x7.5 +42 4x114.3 with another lug pattern that I need to confirm.
Center caps and covers included along with wrench
Overall 7/10 condition

$320 Picked up with tires

No trades

More pics below

See less See more
#13 ·
As of right now I am going to hold off on payments, unless it's a local who can pickup then I can work something out. These should be available in a month or less and when I get a solid date I will start to push these more. Locals getting priority and then if there is not much interest locally then I will ship them.

#14 · (Edited)
Here are the pics of all wheels, 1 wheel is in really good shape and I did not see any curbing, and 3 wheels have slight curbing so I say they are in overall good shape. Wheels are clean and priced accordingly. Front tires are 215/35/18 and the passenger tire has lots of tread left, the drivers side is brand new. The rear tires are 215/40/18 and have plenty of tread left.

Drivers wheel (tire has since been replaced with a new tire):

Passenger wheel:

Rear Passenger side wheel:

Drivers side rear wheel:

#29 ·
Rims are off the car and ready to be sold. For the asking price, this is a great deal on some classic rims. $320 picked up, or $450 shipped to the east coast and $470 shipped to the west coast.
These are drilled for multiple lug pattern. I will post some more pics tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.