Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up fellas, how is everyone, this is mostly going towards the South Florida fellas unless someone can get me these parts.

Im trading in the car as is, I got a great deal offer.

$350 for the suspension plus your suspension (TEIN-HR-NA Coilovers with Motivational plates in the rear)

$450 for Custom Steel (Yahnozha's) BABK "Big Ass Brake Kit" 12.2" Rotor Wilwood everything used for a little over a year.

you pay for paypal fees

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Are the coilovers adjustable for height and dampening? Are they shortened? I can't seem to find info about them on Tein's website.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
HR: is the one right before type SS now discontinnued SS is basically stiffer
Type NA: 16 adjustable damper settings, 4 adjustable height settings via C-Ring type adjuster.

His coilovers are sold.

take a look at the list under his signature those are the stuff left for sale and the big brake kit.

BUMP

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Kevin,
Is that price including shipping?
Are you sending yours out to swap or vice versa.
(buyer sends you stock set-up first)
My birthday is next month so I'm thinking about this set-up. TIA, D

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
davew7 said:
Kevin,
Is that price including shipping?
Are you sending yours out to swap or vice versa.
(buyer sends you stock set-up first)
My birthday is next month so I'm thinking about this set-up. TIA, D
I prefer local, but im telling you now these wont last a week. After today im sure they will be goners. These need to go ASAP. Im trading in the car ASAP after these things come off.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
No, I understand that. I wasnt saying I would wait til next month, just that I wanted to know if a person had to send you there stock setup prior to sending the Tein set out. If you want Local thats fine, I understand. :smile: D

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
That BABK is front only. Btw; Awesome set-up, bump for this seller/item.

·
Registered
703 Posts
i live in florida, if you want my stocks ill trade and buy for 200..just an idea.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Loek

tealturboser said:
for the brakes do i have to give you cores i need big brakes and i got cash in hand
I would only need the bottom small portion of the right front brake, I cant find it (im such an idiot).

chick_pleaz said:
i live in florida, if you want my stocks ill trade and buy for 200..just an idea.
Im Str8... Im not desperate, when I get desperate is when ill take my sisters P11 and take hers off and put the Teins in and call it a day.

·
Registered
367 Posts
yeah dude i think im gonna pass b/c im saving to buy a new G35 also this year and dont wanna dump any more money into the G20

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Domiken said:
$450 for Custom Steel (Yahnozha's) BABK "Big Ass Brake Kit" 12.2" Rotor Wilwood everything used for a little over a year.
great deal, if I didn't already have a set of caliper I'd be all over this

1 - 20 of 24 Posts