Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*** Updated with Pics*** FS in LV: 5spd 1999 G20t for sale

Looking to sell my 5 spd 1999 G20t. I am asking $5,000.

It has 165,000 miles on it, but is still running great. Changed the oil every 3,000 miles with synthetic only. Car is still completely stock, I never got around to modifying it. Thermostat needs to be replaced as it is currently stuck open... I have the thermostat just haven't gotten around to replacing it. Has 18" white Tenzo's. The car is red. Has a couple of scratches, but nothing major and it is completely rust free (big advantage of living in Las Vegas). The miles that it does have on it are mostly highway miles. The previous owner was in sales and travelled between Phoenix, Las Vegas, and San Diego. I am also in sales and travelled alot to appointments.

Shoot me an e-mail if you are interested at [email protected] or give me a call at 702-287-3526.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Damn I wish I had the extra $$$ to pick this up.
Bump for you, you should post a few pics. :smile: D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My fiance is driving it now, and she wants something new so I am looking to sell it pretty quickly.

It has 167,244 miles on it. The automatic antenna also was broke off... she went through a drive through car wash and forgot to put it down. The clutch was replaced approximately 25,000 miles ago.

Lemme know if you have any questions about it... you can reach me at 702-287-3526... my name is Brandon.

You can see a couple of scratches on here

Another scratch over the passenger rear tire

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
MT or auto? got any shots of teh seats and dash?

EDIT: from the engine bay shot i can see the hydro clutch so its a 5-speed i take it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You are correct, it is a Manual, hence the title 5spd 1999 G20t for sale.

The interior is in great condition... just dirty right now. Once I get a chance to clean it up, I will snap some pics and post them as well. It has a black cloth interior.

·
Registered
415 Posts
wow if only i hadn't bought a house i would buy your p11, but free bump none the less

joe

·
Registered
952 Posts
Im super interested Im sellin my P10 as we speak. I need to salvage my other P11.

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
interior or leather or cloth? black or beige

·
Registered
421 Posts
I might have to go to VEGAS BABY!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO

pics of the interior pls

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Lucinosr20 said:
I might have to go to VEGAS BABY!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO

pics of the interior pls

how long would it take to drive from Vegas to Chicago...... :rolleyes:

i am pretty sure i am going to be in vegas around march 24th or so....damn, hmmm this is tempting...

def post pics of the interior when you have a chance.

·
Registered
161 Posts
man, i wish i had the money, my p10 was totaled this last weekend so id love to get a p11 but... Damn iwish i had the money, thats a great deal for a 99'

1 - 20 of 35 Posts