Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so I got the program running well for those battery brackets. If you want to see them go here

Im pricing these as follows

$40 each with no finishing, just raw aluminium ($30 if i get 5 or more, this doesnt include the anodizing)

I can get them anodized for $20 each extra but I need a minimum of 10 people to do this with, Ill be one, so really 9. This is my cost on the anodizing just to let you know. Because the cost of anodizing is high Im droping the price to $30, so that will be $50 for an anodized one. I can get them done in Clear, Black, Red and Blue.

All prices will include shipping since Im a nice guy. Up to canada Ill split it with you. I can also take almost any kind of payment method just so you know.

Here is a list of those that may be *interseted* Im not going to count you as definate until you post here. Ill update the list as we go along. Thanks guys.

From Here
Gally14
jmgladden
Tiazo

From AF
boingo82

Comitted:
Blue94G20T (AF)
g20jojit (AF)
poppy_morenito (AF)

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
WHY DOES EVERYONE SPELL MY NAME WRONG! TIZAO!!!!:cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Yahnozha said:
I dont know...so are you getting one or what?
I dont think so.....I already expressed my feelings! on AF. :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Re: What comments?

Chris said:
I didn't see your comments on AF about why you don't want one now... does it have to do with the logo and not having permission from Infiniti to use it or what?
WOoah! simply Price.:alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
I can see that...

$40 is more than I want to spend on a battery bracket to dress up the car... If I spend $40 on a dress up item, I want it to be something visible outside..... but other's love to dress up their engine so I'm sure it is a great buy for some folks...

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
See thats why I said "I already expressed my feelings! on AF" becuase I didnt want to deter people on here! Sorry buddy! :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Chris said:
$40 is more than I want to spend on a battery bracket to dress up the car... If I spend $40 on a dress up item, I want it to be something visible outside..... but other's love to dress up their engine so I'm sure it is a great buy for some folks...
It's definitely worth the $40 dollar asking price. With all of the machining time spent on it and mat'l costs, you are getting a hell of a deal. It's too bad not everyone will be able to see it. You could drive with your hood off.....:cheeky:

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TIZAO said:
See thats why I said "I already expressed my feelings! on AF" becuase I didnt want to deter people on here! Sorry buddy! :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:
No problem, it is on the pricey side, but hey for a custom piece is still is a pretty good deal. Not to worry, those that do get them will have a pretty unique item on their engine. Hell I like it on my car and Im the only one that has it now!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts