Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since my P11 turbo dreams are on the back burner becuase of my lack of a P11, I'm selling my intercooler to free up some funds for my current project. I bought this off PrimeraRob3 during his big part out.

Its a spearco core with custom end tanks, its measurements are 30x8x3.5. The custom end tanks flow well with the center bumper opening of the P11. There are some bent fins from road use, and they are clearly visable in the pics.

Buy this intercooler and I will throw in some piping and couplers! The piping was used on a P11, however I never set it up so I can't give a diagram of how its suposed to go. There is a lot of good piping and couplers, so its less you'll have to buy. Minor modifaction may be involved to get it to fit to your specs.

The price is $225 + shipping, paypal + 3%

EDIT: FOR SOME REASON THE THUMBNAILS WON'T ENLARGE PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING LINK TO VIEW MY OTHER THREAD WITH WORKING THUMBNAILS

http://nycgs.myfastforum.org/ftopic51.php

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its hard to say, i bought all the current piping becuase it was used & on a P11. Depending on how you use the piping you might need more, (which way you decide to run it, I'll go into more depth about it tomorrow if you go to the meet).

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
zarya said:
This would fit a european p11? If so how much to ship it to norway?
I can't give you a definate answer, as I have no way of knowing the space available on the inside of the euro bumper. I don't have a price on shiping to Norway, I'm really trying to limit shipping to the U.S. and Canada. I've got a few pm's if nothing goes through I'll contact you. Thank you though.

bmore92sr20 said:
I'm about to buy the same size fmic,did u have to cut your bumper support to make it fit on your p11?
I never used this, but no, no bumper support was needed, this was mouted right under the support in the previous owners setup.

·
Registered
52 Posts
WOW there are a lot of bent fins on this intercooler. I bet it leaks like crazy too. I think the previous owner probably didnt take good care of it. BTW I have no intention of buying this intercooler but I am just looking out for all the G20 members.

P.S: Have a taste of your own medicine. Hehehhe lol lets not start another flame war here. IT ws a just a joke.

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
^^^^ Aww look who's back

^^^ The CEO of a company....... :thumbsdow

·
Registered
636 Posts
dre... yo nice meetin u at the meet man... ill take the bose h/u and how much u want the intercooler for. pick up. man let me now wat else u have. i need a shift boot, phatg20 rip his so i want to get a replacement

kelvin

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hksricerxp said:
dre... yo nice meetin u at the meet man... ill take the bose h/u and how much u want the intercooler for. pick up. man let me now wat else u have. i need a shift boot, phatg20 rip his so i want to get a replacement

kelvin
Kelvin, it was def. nice to meet you and your boys at the meet. The bose head unit is at my place in NY, and if you want the intercooler I can bring it down with me when I leave CT tomorrow. As for a price, I'll pm you. I don't have a shift boot though.

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sold! Thanks everyone.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts