Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Intrax used for 8 months and should have brand new shocks and struts all around on tuesday, they are GR-2's.
I'm asking $300 plus shipping obo. they are for a p10 and the springs are in good condition.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Blue93G20 said:
I have a set of Intrax used for 8 months and should have brand new shocks and struts all around on tuesday, they are GR-2's.
I'm asking $300 plus shipping obo. they are for a p10 and the springs are in good condition.

Are you just selling them as a set?

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More then likely unless somebody offers me a good enough deal to seperate the set. PM me with questions or comments. Or e-mail me at [email protected] i would much rather sell them as a set.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well let me know if you guys want to split the cost or figure it out between the two of you thats fine. I want $300 for the setup so whatever you guys figure out is fare. Plus shipping from both of you, i don't mind breaking up the set as long as i get what i want out of them.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
These are not mounted and they only thing that you are getting in the two front shocks and two rear sturts along with all four intrax springs. As for if they are still in production i assume so but am not positive. Anywyas i have someone that is going to take the full setup for $300 plus shipping, so unless he backs out consider them SOLD. Thanks to all for the intrest. I'll post again if he backs out.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The guy already backed out so they are up for sale still. Anyone interested let me know.

·
Registered
11 Posts
are those still for sale as a set??

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes these are still availible as a set for $300 plus shipping, Any takers.

·
Registered
222 Posts
OK

I'm interested still 4 sale?
want to go ahead and stockpile parts at the house so when i get back so i have something to do

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes they are still for sale as a set. E-mail me at [email protected] and we can work out all the details they are yours if you want them.

·
Registered
222 Posts
ok sent you a email but e mail has been slow/acting up so let me know if you didnt get it .....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts