Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, starting to save up .. its getting closer to time for school to start.. maybe amonth left at the most.. my internship is coming to its high point, and wonderfully enough.. i find that im F*ckin broke still.. or well basically in need of money for school.. so the first option is to scrap the car project=).. besides everyone is rocking jdm equipment, and i wont be driving at school.. so the novelty of a motorized mirror isnt exactly needed at this point.. so .... anyone want em, your going to have to paint them unless your car is burgandy.. i have the switch, the harness/plug the two mirrors, and the inside cover that goes onthe other side of the mirrors (on the interior). i bought these from katcho.jp, with shipping they ran me near 150$, 144 was what i payed if i remember correctly... anyways, best offers taken.. i need to get rid of these asap.. plus i need a 802.11b card for my ipaq..=) so lemme know

ez
babir

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
do you have a picture? and these jdm mirrors how do they fold is it like how we usually push towards the window the sideview mirror or is it folding in some other direction? could the folding motor be adapted to another current sideview mirror?

casual

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey gimme your email and ill show ya

ill take a picture for you, your gonna have to get em painted unless your car is burgandy or maroon.. theyre off of a jdm hp-10, they fold in as you would push your current mirror, so the mirror facing the glass.. my email is [email protected], email me and we'll go from there..

ez

babir

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
is anyone interested in these? ive had a few inquiries but nothing for sure.. someone let me know..

ez

babir

revolt-minus

thanks.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yo man.. i emailed you twice, you ever wrote back and asked who i was at one point, the pics i sent werent the best.. but they shouldve came through.. email me back [email protected]

ez

babir

ps anyone else that wants these. do the same.. same address

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
and if your trying to find a wiring diagram.. i say search the forums here and on AF im sure theyre somewhere

ez

babir

revolt-minus

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
no one wants these??? hell if no one can afford em.. ill look at trades.. well id prefer money.. but who knows.. maybe someone can come up witha cool trade..

ez

babir

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
i goit your email a while back but you sent me some zip file and it haad no pic in it.. but besides that i didnt know who you were u were very vague in the email so i replied who is this and you never answered.
if you want to trade what do you want i have p11 u have p10
i gotta primera gt spoiler to trade or p11 headlights what i was trying to ask you was is it like a motor on the mirro so do you think i would be able to put the motor on my p11 mirrors

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bump bump bump.. come on..

doesnt anyone want jdm mirrors..? i thought everyone loved the jdm trend.. hell HIN is this weekend in atl, im sure someone would wanna show off their possibly new jdm mirrors (if bought from me ;-) ) at the show.. impress some females.. i dunno, save some space while parking.. but the biggest thing of all.. helping a fellow g20.net person out.. (i post ocassionally=).. when im not being used as cheap slave labor..) anyways. SOMEONE .. ANYONE.. buy em please.. AIM: supachiba1, hit me up, make an offer..

ez

babir...

revolt-minus

·
Registered
382 Posts
man the othre day my friend would always get on my case about driving too close to park cars, guess what f*&^%ng happened, the hole in my passenger side mirror doesnt really appeal to my parents, but if you still have those jdm mirrors i might make you an offer. thanks

matt

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you still have these for sale? You said you were in need of a 802.11b card? Email me maybe we can work something out.

I am new here and dont have a g20 but I could possibly use these.

I will not be on here often, I was just hunting for something for some headrests and saw this...

[email protected]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts