Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just recently had a bad accident :zoinks: :*( and insurance says my car is totaled, im selling the parts i've acquired over time that were meant to go on after it was painted,
im asking $250 each for the nismo wing(used but great condition) and the eGT front bumper(new never used and prefer local pickup) and and im asking 800 shipped or best offer for the D2 suspension. email me if u want a quick response @ [email protected]kberry(dot)net-------------------------------

if u want pics email me but for the suspension u can check there website for details.. thanks in advance... :p

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea it took me a while myself, to come across these parts....sucks to see them go i must admit, i almost sold them so many time because i was low on cash thinking i'd regret it, now i wish i did, i have no use for them now....

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Very interested in the egt bumper, but won't be in the NYC area until the 2nd week of May.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nismo wing is Black,

No bumper and wing shipping is at buyers expense,but id rather local pickup,

I'm in the union county area, Elizabeth, Linden, Newark. pm me if interests happen...

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok now someone buy wing and suspension please, i'm willing to negotiate on the suspension price, pm me offers if anyone is interested in it, im not trying to loose too much tho....no lowballing ok...lol

1 - 20 of 41 Posts