Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for SOLD in USA

They are in good condition. I'm selling because I have two other sets of tail lights :-\. There is a small crack on the black plastic on the drivers side trunk light (happened in the mail coming from Japan). I put epoxi on the back to fix. Might even put a bit of bondo on the crack, sand and repaint black=good as new.

They are an older style nissan primera lights so the trunk lights require some modifying in order for them to sit flush (have to grind down a little bit of the plastic on the back) but the corners fit fine. i was driving around with just the corners for a while. They come with jdm harness. but i only have the bulbs for the trunk/inner lights. Pm me for any questions.

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
I might be interested Chris...nothing for sure yet though.

I just got my $$$ back from PayPal due to theat whole *stardust* faggot ordeal...

Is it gonna be hard to mod it to fit?

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not too sure. i know someone on here has done it. basically you have to grind down some of the black plastic off the back of the inner tails. its at the top where it doesnt sit flush with the trunk. the corners fight fine tho.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Cryss,
Would a person be able to say swap the lenses to the usdm black frame? That way the crack in the plastic is a moot point. I understand the center ones are a bit diff but the corners should line right up. If you still have these in another week or so I may grab em but I cant until a couple more loans fund. TIA, :thumbsup: D

p.s. pm me or hit me up on aim if you wanna talk more. aim screen name is y2k2p11

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well the thing with only the outer ones. i dont want to steer you wrong. the g20 tail lights are more round on the surface while the nissan primers ones are flatter. so if you put these corners on your g20 tails if you looked from the side you can tell the difference. like the g20 tails would stick out farther from the trunk. hope that makes sense.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts