Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD! FS: low miles '95 G20t 5spd in Dallas

Hi all, we just bought a wagon for the wife, so it's time to sell her G. :*(

We are the second owners, and have taken good care of her. She's got 93,000 miles, and about 35K of those are from us. Everything works, the interior is in good shape, but it has a few cosmetic issues that keep it from being in perfect shape. There is body damage to the driver's side fender from a parking lot blunder a few yrs ago, see pix for damage. Also, some highway debris nerfed the driver's side foglight. I replaced the lens, but was unable to get the mount back in shape. The weatherstripping on the two front door surrounds has fallen off (I remember seeing a few threads about this, I think this is a known issue). I used shoo-goo to fix this once, but that only lasted about a month. There is an interior light on the AC controls that is out. There's a noise when the clutch is depressed, I think it's the throwout bearing, but it's been like this for 20K+ miles. I wasn't going to worry about it until it needed a clutch, which it hasn't yet.

The car was rear ended a few years ago, but was expertly repaired at the dealership body shop. You'd be hard-pressed to see any evidence of this. It also had an injector replaced at a Houston dealership after getting stuck at WOT during a roadtrip (arg $$$ and crappy mileage)

Otherwise, she's always had Mobil1 in the crankcase, and Redline MTL in the tranny while we've owned her. Other maintenance items within the past 15-20K miles include new Raxles.com axles, w/lifetime warranty, front brake pads, accessory belts. I recently window welded the side engine mounts, as they had finally started to tear through, and I also changed the O2 sensor to fix a CEL.

We are asking $4000 OBO, mostly b/c of the low miles and her being a "t". I'm posting here and SR20forums first, to give the G brotherhood first dibs. If we don't get enough interest, then it'll go on Craigslist and Autotrader in another 2 weeks or so.

Please PM me with any questions, thanks.
-J

AND of course, pix;

·
Registered
421 Posts
dont tell me you work for those assholes... cause i know where those pics where taken. I got laid off, and they can suck me sideways! Anyways, nice car, and gl on the sale. Ill see if I can get rid of it for ya.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
In case it's not clear, this has been a Texas car it's whole life... i.e., no rust.
Friday bump.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do you have any pics of when the car was wrecked?
Can you do some more explaining about the wreck. Was it just a trunk and bumper cover change or was the whold backend smashed.
PM sent.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nissansr20nx said:
Do you have any pics of when the car was wrecked?
Can you do some more explaining about the wreck. Was it just a trunk and bumper cover change or was the whold backend smashed.
PM sent.
Pretty sure it was just a bumper cover replacement and respray. It was more than 5 yrs ago, but I remember that it wasn't structural... just some girl in a minivan in stop'n go traffic on 75 that didn't stop in time. We had owned the car just a few months at the time, and I was pretty anal about making sure they made it look like nothing had happened at all. If anyone's interested I can take some shots of the trunk area w/the carpet up. That reminds me, I'll try to get some engine bay shots too, shoulda thought about that in the first place I'spose.

PM replied...

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
March madness bump

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SOLD! Sold today to a hopefully soon to be G convert. Thanks for all the interest.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
docG20 said:
craigslist buyer huh?
Yep... I told him about the great community here, so I hope he introduces himself too.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
docG20 said:
nice car, i just hate that color or else it would have bêen in my garage already.
Where is black one?
Yeah, it wasn't my favorite color either, but hey she was our first G... black beauty was sold almost 2 yrs ago (!) to a fellow in Arizona who had turbo plans in mind. Maybe I should change my sig since I no longer have any G's? :(

BTW the absolute best color I ever saw for a P10 t, was this like light green/champagne thing that I saw up in Plano a few times. I should have left a note on the windshield, don't know if the owner is on here.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
roblop04 said:
is this thing sold???
Yep, see post 14 above

applesaint said:
SOLD! Sold today to a hopefully soon to be G convert. Thanks for all the interest.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts