2K views 54 replies 20 participants last post by  stuntzG20 
#1 · (Edited)
(~10 sets) Low Port Cold Air intakes.

1994,1995,1996,1999 USDMshould fit VE's too

What you get:

I didn't have time to install them so here's the mock up:

Beautiful MAF Adapter: it's threaded so no nuts needed

Piping:

The couplers that i received didn't come out as dark as i wanted but you will be happy

$110 Shipped(sponsors) ( recomended donation)
$135 Shipped(non sponsors )
Sponsorship is like $24

im selling what ever i have left, im in a tight situation and need the money.. I'm not sure if ill do this again because im loosing money and i wont consider until summer

Questions? use this thread: http://g20.net/forum/showthread.php?t=65501

Payments:
I set up a bank account with Bank of American since they are nationwide that ways no wasting money on paypal fees since i'm not making money off of it. less money spent = more money to gnet. (payment info will be sent out after joining the GB)

If no one wants them then thats no problem sr20forum guys are willing to pay +$160

1. VIP11 (Shipped)
2. VIP11 (Shipped)
3. StyxG20 (awaiting payment)
4. inrev`(Shipped UPS)
5. mrtentacle (Shipped)
6. baseline6 (payment info sent)
7. DemonAstroth (payment info sent)
8. kid94_G20_92 (Shipped)
9. esy.iam (Shipped UPS)(Sponsored)
10. shay (awaiting tracking number)
11. stuntzG20 (Shipped UPS)

Cost break down. so no one complains

$5 Couplers,clamps,bolts,washers
$30 Maf adpater and filter
$60 Piping
$1 groment for air temp sensor
= $96
~$14 Shipping
=$110
just so you get an idea of where you money is going to

i'm actually loosing money on these, these Piping and MAF adapter are super nice, and not those thin crappy ebay ones.. You are paying for them and not the couplers etc. I wanted to sell only the piping so ppl that want to choose colors and material can get their own with out having to really pay twice

Email me at (my gnet username) @hotmail.com
or text me 541.908.2482

I should be posting more items that i have been saving on sale soon.. I have so many bill and need to replace a 99t auto tranny but cannot find one

See less See more
#8 ·
will this fit a '99 P11?
i ready through most of the forum you linked, but never saw a definite answer.
Yes it does

nice is the piping from the TB to the MAF 2.5in? if so can i purchase just that peice?
IIRC it's 2.75"

The piping are properly necked to the ports so you only need straight couplers, 2.5",2.75",3" couplers

#20 · (Edited)
Hyper:

Yes, this will work for the '99. Lowport for P11 is '99. Anything '00 - '02 is highport.

Sorry, that's not accurate info.
All USDM P11s are lowport.
2000+ are roller rocker, but still lowport.

So no one gets confused...

Highport:

Lowport:

Notice how on a Highport motor you can not see the intake plenum but on the Lowport it is easily viewable right up top.

USDM in a nut shell;
91-93.5 = Highport
94+ = Lowport
00+ = RR Lowport

#14 ·
^^^^ yeah, that's what i figured, but thought i'd ask to make sure.

it will also be connected to the shorter pipe though, yeah? because that's just the adapter and coupling for the CAE, correct? when i see this, i think of the Injen (not sure if it's available for the SRs) SRI and CAE which i used to have on my old S13 KA.

#16 ·
^^^^ ok, so i was right then. it's just like the Injen, in that it's an SRI with a CAE. thanks for the clarification, resident. now, it's time to check the funds.

so, how exactly is the payment being handled? i know rmyc was mentioning a BofA acct and all that. how are we doing this?

#23 ·
Definitely interested if there's still any left around New Years. Should be coming into some money around that time. If I wanted to make a "short ram" out of this as I saw somebody mentioned, that would entail relocating the battery, ducting air in from probably around the spot where the foglight would be, and aiming it to shoot into the front of the WAI setup, right?

#28 ·
If I wanted to make a "short ram" out of this as I saw somebody mentioned, that would entail relocating the battery, ducting air in from probably around the spot where the foglight would be, and aiming it to shoot into the front of the WAI setup, right?
No. You don't need to relocate the battery unless you want to do the full CAI installation.

It should sit perfectly behind the battery. You might want to watch the MAF adapter and the shock tower (refer to the picture I posted).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.