Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just installed some leather seats in my P10, so I'm selling my gray cloth seats. They're in awesome shape and were in a one-owner non-smoker's 93.5 P10 since the car was new.

I'm not a big cloth fan myself, but I know some people prefer cloth. So I'll sell the seats for $100. They need to be picked up at my parents' house in Yakima, WA, because shipping is too much of a pain for these seats. Yakima is about 2.5 hours from Seattle, 3 from Portland, 3-3.5 from Spokane, and about 4 from Bellingham.

Or, if you have a gray leather interior with mint door panels and want gray cloth, I'll trade you my gray seats and black-with-gray-cloth door panels (which are also in good shape...driver's side rear one has a dime sized chip in the black vinyl on the armrest) for your black/gray leather door panels.

Here are some photos:

And if you need feedback, you can go to http://www.6gc.net/members/1 and click on my Reputation Number to see my feedback on my Celica website. Or you can go to http://myworld.ebay.com/blue94celi/ and view my feedback on eBay, although that's all for me buying stuff as I've never sold on eBay.

Please contact me if you're interested. I may be interested in trades for G20 parts as well. :)

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. :) Bump.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump...my room is completely overfilled with car parts.

·
Former G20 Addict
3,429 Posts
That's a good thing! If you are willing to part with the headrest, back and butt cushions. And ship them to Ohio, i'm interested. I have a gray sparco for my big butt, and it'd look good matched with cloth. If not, I completely understand. I probably wouldn't do it if I was the one selling. :lol:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haha, filled with car parts as in I can't sleep on my bed and have to sleep upstairs on the hide-a-bed when I go home...not so good. ;)

I'd part out, but I really don't want to ship anything this large...too much of a headache. Plus it'd be expensive. ;)

·
Registered
20,919 Posts
If you decide to get rid of it I'd come over and save it from the dumpster. I got plenty of storage, but no use for a 3rd p10 interior.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts