Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO unfortunately no one wanted to buy my 300zx, so I have to sadly sell my car :*( Up for grabs is my 1999 Infiniti G20 w/ touring package. 5 speed manual tranny, Black w/ black leather interior. She has apx 100600 miles, just had the oil changed. She has a carbon fiber hood, sport headlights, black sport grill, wings west lip, hot shot CAI, top speed header, 2.25 inch exhaust w/ magnaflow muffler. 15% window tint, new floor mats (less than 1yr old), still have the Bose stereo, 2-12" subs 1200 watt total and an 850 watt amp, all in a box in the trunk. Tein S Tech shocks and KYB AGX shocks. Brakes are less than a year old. She is in pretty good shape. The are marks on rear and front bumper where someone backed into me at school. There are a few dings in the door where someone opened their door into the side of her. I really have to sell her by next Friday February 2nd. I am asking $6200-6500 for everything. The sunroof doesn't work, I replaced the motor but that did not help. I think its the little metal arms that need to be replaced. Please do not ask for parts off the car she comes as a whole. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. You can call or text me on my cell 423-312-3736, I have class at night and will not have access to my PC, so for faster results get in touch with me that way. You can also Email me [email protected]. I'll post a few pics, its rainy today and she hasn't had a bath in a while so I don't have any recent pics. If you need more email me or check out my cardomain page

~Airy~

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
oh noes!!! i loved your ride!

i still have a bunch of pics of your car on my desktop wallpaper rotation!

bump! and GL for a amazing car at a good price!

(sorry to see that you have to sell it)

·
Internet Mechanic
2,256 Posts
gl with ur sale ... almost my twin

·
Registered
132 Posts
extremely intersted in the car but rearranging for a pickup is going to be extremely tough if you are needing this sold in 2 weeks, i started a thread about a month ago in the WTB section looking for basicaly exactly this. Very very interested, pm me. The car looks beautiful

·
JDMike!!!
5,663 Posts
sr20chick said:
bump.... still for sale, someone has until next Friday before I take her to a dealer and trade her.... :(

but the stealership will give u a lot less....i am sure there are a lot of people who love to buy the car...if they had the money...give time for people to decide if they want to take a loan or something...

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
if I had time to wait I would, but I don't, and I know the dealership will rip me off, but I have no other choice, she has to be gone by next Friday. :(

·
Registered
132 Posts
dammit i wish that i could get this car, but im at college right now shit. Some one has to pick this up befor it goes to the damn dealership

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Car looks mad clean...props to keeping a well maintained car...i have to say the owner doesnt look half bad herself =P

·
ʎןןnɟ˙˙ǝdo&#6
2,773 Posts
So she's back on the market, eh?

Bump for a ride I would've bought back in the day... even with the pink GirlieGirl banner up front :lol:

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
DragonEye said:
omg thats an amazing car... i am definately thinking about it...

Doesn't your p10 has less miles dude? I admit the black on black and the great price is tempting, but your P10 t seems like a pretty nice car.

Demon

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
deftapcubus said:
So she's back on the market, eh?
Car's on the market...what about the girl behind the wheel? =P

·
I'm Better Than Zohaib
1,024 Posts
DemonAstroth said:
Doesn't your p10 has less miles dude? I admit the black on black and the great price is tempting, but your P10 t seems like a pretty nice car.

Demon
its asking for a motor swap :teeth:

nah but seriously i just went over my expenses and since i'm not going to ITT and got accepted to MIT with a full scholarship, my g/f needs a new car worse than I so we are picking up a Versa soon... not sure when though...

1 - 20 of 93 Posts