Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

FS New In Box HS CAI

919 views 23 replies 8 participants last post by  NismoG20T 
#1 ·
I have a brand new Hotshot CAI setup for the 2000+ P11 G20's for sale... The box has been open to verify contents. It has all the couplers, clamps, 3" piping, MAF adapter and filter... I'm asking 100+shipping OBO Pics are available tomorrow upon request...

#3 ·
Yea and any of you guys that want the same kit for the new 2.5 Se-R's with the QR25 I can get 2 of them for the same price... All new in box.

#8 ·
Crazy4myP10 said:
^^^LMAO. You guys are friggin quick. You got anymore cai's G20rida??
naw man im sorry i cant get anymore for a G20... i can get 2 for the new se-r and se-r spec v cars tho...

#9 ·
Crazy4myP10 said:
Got a pic? Will this fit my 94 slowport? Polished finish?
naw i dont think it would fit you lowport car... this one is for the roller rocker motors... it might have fit tho, but its sold now.... im uploading pic now too...

#10 ·

#12 ·
I Shipped It Out Today.... I'm Sending The Tracking # Now...

#15 ·
NismoG20T said:
Ugly...i trade u one of my grills for your intake + $$$ =D
Damn are you that desperate for a intake??? haha Sorry bro, I've been looking for a CAI for a few weeks now to slap my popcharger on to. Couldn't pass up this deal hahaha...

...Just sell me one of your grills already. :naughty: ...that way you could use that money for an intake. =)

#16 · (Edited)
NismoG20T said:
Ugly...i trade u one of my grills for your intake + $$$ =D
Allright, I get you my intake for a set of dem duals!!!

#17 ·
Man if this wasnt sold already i'd call yall some thread jackers... lol

#20 ·
i was about to ask what u 2 are doing up so late, but i see yall are on the west coast lol... im at work right now, and thas the only reason im awake at 2:45 a.m.

#23 ·
ILikeMyRiceSpicy said:
Hrm... i know its sold, but does this bad boy fit in 1999 G20's
naw, only the 2000 and up G20's...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.