Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The foglights from my G20t were stolen so I had to purchase the complete foglight kit from Infiniti. The kit came with the switch and a relay. The switch goes right below the center vent next to the hazard switch. I don't need the switch or relay because they only stole the lights.

This part is perfect for anyone wanting to install aftermarket auxilary lights AND want to use the factory foglight wiring. You will get the "factory look" inside the car.

ALL P10 G20s (91-96) were prewired from the factory. The plug for the switch is already there behind the blank button. Even if you don't want to install lights, you can just install the switch to make your dash more complete. The switch lights up at night.

$20 shipped or make offer.
[email protected]

Mark

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Re: FS: New P10 Foglight Switch & Relay

TMKG20t said:
The foglights from my G20t were stolen so I had to purchase the complete foglight kit from Infiniti. The kit came with the switch and a relay. The switch goes right below the center vent next to the hazard switch. I don't need the switch or relay because they only stole the lights.

This part is perfect for anyone wanting to install aftermarket auxilary lights AND want to use the factory foglight wiring. You will get the "factory look" inside the car.

ALL P10 G20s (91-96) were prewired from the factory. The plug for the switch is already there behind the blank button. Even if you don't want to install lights, you can just install the switch to make your dash more complete. The switch lights up at night.

$20 shipped or make offer.
[email protected]

Mark
SOLD

Do you take Paypal?

e-mail me at <[email protected]>

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
George, thank you for buying my switch.

I paid $231 for the kit I bought. There are two kits available, an older style kit and ones like the T model. The T model ones are more expensive.

You can go to either infinitipartsusa.com or infinitiparts.net, similar prices.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts