Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

FS: New UNISA JECS Polyurethane 85a crossmember engine mounts 85a

4K views 27 replies 9 participants last post by  UNISA JECS 
#1 · (Edited)
New UNISA JECS Polyurethane crossmember engine mounts for P11 (or rear mount only for P10)

Replace your stock crossmember engine mounts with these 85a durometer polyurethane mounts to eliminate front to back engine movement from aggressive shifting and increased engine power output from turbocharging or NA mods.

$110 for each crossmember engine mount + $16 shipping

See less See more
#4 ·
No sir I never seen a reason to make that mount I keep that one stock all it does is add a lot more vibration into the cabin without doing much at all in the way of keeping engine movement down compared to the crossmember engine mounts and that's my honest opinion and I get out there and beat on my car every chance I get, I don't like rattles and vibrations inside my cabin unnecessarily I try and keep that down to a minimum so that's where i'm coming from.

#13 ·
Not much at all its only really noticeable at start up and idle but its not that bad at all IMO, anyone that has ever rode in my P11 can attest to that and I have a lot more parts on my P11 such as crossmember bushings and subframe inserts and my lower control arms.

#16 ·
Charlie, any idea if these are more or less stiff than Prothanes?

My rear Prothane on my P11 has oval'd out and needs to be replaced. Was just going to get another Prothane to swap it out, but I might be interested in trying your mount out. LMK when you can!

Branden
aka hawaiiaNX

#18 ·
I can probably do for you what I been doing for the B-Chassis guys so you dont have to buy a new prothane mount and the probably just repeat itself and make you a larger sleeve here is a picture from Pat Klutch and a stock B chassis rear prothane mount...

What your looking at here is a new larger sleeve pressed into a prothance rear B chassis mount and also a side by side comparison of the larger sleeve vs the stock prothane sleeve there is a big difference, this will basically rejuvenate your oblong mount and put back the preload if you will back into it which it should have had much more of from the start. You cannot compare B-chassis vs P-chassis they both start off with different size sleeves and the P-chassis stock prothane sleeve is basically the size of the upgraded B-chassis so the P-chassis will be even larger, i'll send you a pm

#23 ·
I see you're in Fontana, do you happen to know BlipShiftApex on YouTube?

Anyway, I'm in need of a set of these for my crossmember. Hope you still make them. I was going to go prothane but I think my pops threw my OE's out back when I used to live with him. Running on mounts from my auto Altima which are similar but don't quite sit the same in my P11.

I'll send you my info on a dm. Thanks. It's great to have a guy like you in the P11 side. Seems like most of the aftermarket is P10.

#24 ·
New UNISA JECS Polyurethane crossmember engine mounts for P11 (or rear mount only for P10)

Replace your stock crossmember engine mounts with these 85a durometer polyurethane mounts to eliminate front to back engine movement from aggressive shifting and increased engine power output from turbocharging or NA mods.

$75 for each crossmember engine mount + $25 core

Are you still making these mounts??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.