Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought these for my Roller Rocker Sr20 (00-02).
They are brand new.
Includes Valve Cover gasket, and Spark plug row.

Im not sure if they will fit another other sr20, if someone could confirm that would be cool.

I would like to get SOLD for these.

·
Registered
952 Posts
can I get that bastard off your hands on friday? I hope it fits my non RR.

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GDubinVegas said:
can I get that bastard off your hands on friday? I hope it fits my non RR.
maybe someone else can chime in and see if it will fit. but actually i do have an extra used set that we can see if it will fit. do you have a non roller valve cover lying around?

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
the valve covers are interchangable! you can put a non-RR on a RR but not a RR on a non-RR.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
this is a BUMP, not a thread jacking.

ChickenWing said:
the valve covers are interchangable! you can put a non-RR on a RR but not a RR on a non-RR.
for sure? don't we have to relocate a hose or something to put a non-RR on a RR?

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
P11Gdub said:
this is a BUMP, not a thread jacking.

for sure? don't we have to relocate a hose or something to put a non-RR on a RR?
i believe all you have to do is add the oil catch can

·
Registered
952 Posts
I have a non rr valve cover shillin. It's a sexy red JDM nissan one that matches the new G20!

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
GDubinVegas said:
I have a non rr valve cover shillin. It's a sexy red JDM nissan one that matches the new G20!
cool well see if it fits. i have an extra used set from a nissan valve cover too :smile:

·
G20 OG
6,684 Posts
the gaskets are the same for all sr20's de, ve, det etc
the actual mating area is the same however the dirrefence in the covers are in other areas...

put it this way i bought some gaskets for my old high port and i always go to the infinity dealer and ask for a 99 G20... this same gasket was put in the rr motor i have currently and it doesnt leak it is exactly the same

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Cryss said:
i believe all you have to do is add the oil catch can
and get a slightly longer hose for the PCV valve.

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
tealturboser said:
the gaskets are the same for all sr20's de, ve, det etc
the actual mating area is the same however the dirrefence in the covers are in other areas...

put it this way i bought some gaskets for my old high port and i always go to the infinity dealer and ask for a 99 G20... this same gasket was put in the rr motor i have currently and it doesnt leak it is exactly the same
sick, thanks for the info bro. looks like vegas and i are meeting up this weekend.

·
Registered
952 Posts
cryss wassup with tommarow? What time's good for you? I gotta do a full tune up also.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Teh RR fits the exact same. Good lookin out Cryss.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts