Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey G20netters!
I have a set of Centric Premium Rotors. Part #’s CE120.42041 (front) for P10’s 91-96 CE120.42055 (rear) for P11’s 99-02.

These fell into my lap and now it is time to be rid of them. They retail for about $30 for front and $45 for rear. I’m selling the fronts for $20 and the rears for $35. You can pick any shipping method you want!!

If you live anywhere close to Charleston, SC you’re more than welcome to pick them up.

These are BRAND NEW, still in the wrapper and waiting for you to install them on your whip!

If not sold by the weekend, then you can find them on Ebay. Thanks!!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can I get a shipping quote for fronts and rears to 95148
I'm guessing on a box 12x12x8, about 60lbs its going from 29418 to 95148
I checked on a couple sites: Fed Ex, UPS, and USPS anywhere from $60-90.
Hope that helps

·
Registered
537 Posts
I'm guessing on a box 12x12x8, about 60lbs its going from 29418 to 95148
I checked on a couple sites: Fed Ex, UPS, and USPS anywhere from $60-90.
Hope that helps
usps has a large flat-rate box that may hold all four. it will definitely ship 2 rotors at a time. the boxes are free at usps.com and the large flat rate is 13.95 or so.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
usps has a large flat-rate box that may hold all four. it will definitely ship 2 rotors at a time. the boxes are free at usps.com and the large flat rate is 13.95 or so.
Yep your right, I found the flat rate priorty mail boxes on the USPS site. Its about $10 a box. I could put 2 rotors in each box.

the orginal box the rotors are in now are 11x11x2 the flate box is 12x12x5.5

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BTW those who are asking for shipping quotes, if the shipping prices come out different dont get all bent about a little difference when I find out what the ACTUAL price is.

These rotors came in one box. Individually they each weigh about 15 lbs. the original boxes the rotors come are 11x11x2 boxes. If you can figure another shipping way and cost that YOU want. Ill be more than willing to ship it out that way.

Im not really making any money off of these. My ex-roomie left these and he kinda left a bit of damage to my house. Im selling these to pay for the damage and to get them out of my storage area.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
>> bump again<< I'm going out of town this week, so I'll keep these on til Wednesday.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts