Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have an OEM Nissan HID setup for sale that is in excellent shape. This is the newer style setup with the ballast/ignitor integrated and has less wiring. Include is everything in the pics which consists of: 2x ballast/ignitor boxes, 2x bulb holders, and 2x phillips d2r burners. With this setup you get the reliabililty of oem that you can't get with the cheap ebay kits which have been known to blow bulbs or fry ballasts after a couple hours of use. I would like $260 for everything or $270 shipped:

Thanks!
-Kenji

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump, i know you can get hid setups cheaper but these are all oem parts and have only a few hours of run time on them.
-ken

·
Registered
572 Posts
will this fit right into a p11 or would they have to be modified? cuz by the looks off it those bulbs don't appear to be h4 bulbs.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DavidEvans007 said:
looks like its getting a bit serious with the razor blade on the floor !
haha ya these are the new emo hid setups. the "cut off" is awesome but only when they are depressed about their parents not paying enough attention to them. ok i'm going to stop now.
-kenji

·
♥
3,947 Posts
^^^ :lmao:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump $250 shipped...i am waiting for another ballast to come in and i will include that with the sale so you can have a back up just in case. i know someone wants a quality hid setup, trust me there is a difference in oem quality vs. ebay kits.
-ken

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
there is no such thing as an h4 hid bulb. hid's are not rated the same as halogen or "wire filament" style bulb because they have no filament. if you are asking if they will fit in an h4 housing the answer is not without modification. the modifications are not hard to do and are very intuitive if you actually look at everything together.
-ken

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
i have a similar setup 4300k bulbs, maxmia ballasts.. the output is really nice, with the casper h4 shields (which slide over the d2r bulb) they are a breeze to install.. or you can take a old set of h4's and reuse the bracket and silicon the d2r bulb into it.. either or..

i will say, the output is amazing!
http://www.g20.net/forum/showthread.php?t=55969

Bump for the seller! if you like what you see in my setup. its pretty much what hes selling =) definatly a good deal

GG CrashCourse!

·
Low is a Lifestyle
3,190 Posts
crash course said:
there is no such thing as an h4 hid bulb. hid's are not rated the same as halogen or "wire filament" style bulb because they have no filament. if you are asking if they will fit in an h4 housing the answer is not without modification. the modifications are not hard to do and are very intuitive if you actually look at everything together.
-ken

thanks , thats what I ment

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bishous-G said:
i have a similar setup 4300k bulbs, maxmia ballasts.. the output is really nice, with the casper h4 shields (which slide over the d2r bulb) they are a breeze to install.. or you can take a old set of h4's and reuse the bracket and silicon the d2r bulb into it.. either or..

i will say, the output is amazing!
http://www.g20.net/forum/showthread.php?t=55969

Bump for the seller! if you like what you see in my setup. its pretty much what hes selling =) definatly a good deal

GG CrashCourse!
yes thank you for the thread. that is a very nice setup and the beam isn't all scattered like on unshielded bulbs. like Bishous-G said the modifications are not difficult and the result is very good light output.

JAYGOTBOOST said:
thanks , thats what I ment
i forget what kelvin rating the bulbs are at but they are oem so it's not anything bluish or purple. basically it is like a really bright crisp white. i'll see if i can find the rating.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts