Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
V3.0 VE-T
3,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my set of blue nonogy's i've had. No problems, works awesome. It actually DOES give a bigger spark. I actually had a spark plug with/without nology's and the spark was literally 2x bigger. Was happy i got better throttle responce, but didn't pay much attention to MPG gains. These work awesome, too bad they didn't have em in black otherwise i'd keep em :)

$65 shipped

·
Registered
200 Posts
second pm...

·
Registered
200 Posts
so did you notice any other improvements other then throttle response? do you think this is a good enough product that's worth paying the retail cost they are? oh, and why are you saling them? i would figure they'd go great with that ve of yours.

·
Registered
421 Posts
^^^ color maybe?

·
V3.0 VE-T
3,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
rmyc said:
Martin, cant you make us some Hot wires.. with all that ground wire skills you have :D
If i can find a bad nologt hotwire, i actually wanna cut it open to see whats inside that makes it so special!

seanwn86 said:
so did you notice any other improvements other then throttle response? do you think this is a good enough product that's worth paying the retail cost they are? oh, and why are you saling them? i would figure they'd go great with that ve of yours.
Other than throttle responce, the car did pull harder. This is my 2nd set so i am very happy with the performance of the wires. As for paying full retail? It doesn't seem worth it to me. Im considering about heading to the dyno in the next 2-3 months... SOOO... ill see if i can get some before/after gains to see if the nology's give any HP increase.

Im trying to sell them, but ChickenWing offered a trade for his black nology's so i might just do that instead :)

·
Registered
200 Posts
well if the trade falls through i very much want these

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
mautai if u can sell them go for it. im still kinda up in the air if i wanna get rid of the black ones

·
V3.0 VE-T
3,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ChickenWing said:
mautai if u can sell them go for it. im still kinda up in the air if i wanna get rid of the black ones
Just think bout it fer a day and if u wanna keep them ill sell em~

Hamzer11 said:
That would be me next right?
Yups your next bro. I'll give ChickenWing a day to decide if he wants to trade or not.Ill keep ya updated ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts