Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to see if there is any interest for these rims. They are Factory Infiniti rims... 15". I have no pics but could supply some if interest is there.

I am thinking of buying a new set and for finance purposes wanted to see what these may go for.

They are in decent shape no dings or dents or scratches.

Let me know if interested and what a going price would be.

Thanks.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I'm interested but I have no clue what they're worth. Anybody know how much it would cost to ship 4 wheels?
I am assuming they won't have tires on them when/if you decide to sell them.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Hey, not sure of the value, but if you were to buy them at the dealership, they find you a used set for like $550-600.

It would cost approximately from $100-150 to ship them. I also have my OEM 99 Rims and tires for sale for $400. If interested, let me know

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
NAW

I saw 2 sets of these go on ebay recently.. ONE set of 4 sold for ONLY $236 and another set sold for $355. The set that sold for $355 had ZERO curb rash and the set that sold for $236 had 2 curbed wheels. These do NOT go for all that much without tires... with tires, a set just sold on ebay for $455 (reserve not met) -- and they were new tires...

I bought my set for less than that!!!

I wouldn't pay more than $300 based on that knowledge with tires that had lots of life let but that is just me...

·
Registered
233 Posts
Re: NAW

Chris said:
These do NOT go for all that much without tires... with tires, a set just sold on ebay for $455 (reserve not met) -- and they were new tires...

I saw that set at $455. I emailed the seller after that auction ended to see if he'd deal since I live in the area and could pick them up but never got a response. It's the $ for shipping that kills that deal.

Sooner or later I know I will end up with a set of 99 or newer G20t wheels and they will be cheap.
I'm patient.

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
yeah...

I got my wheels locally and bought new tires from tire-rack... all and all it still cost me over $550 after it was all said and done BUT I didn't have to worry about used tire problems and that piece of mind that I have good tires on the car... ...you know that ad about 'everything is riding on your tires'.... well, I am a firm believer in tires making all the difference! I sold my former P10 tires for $100 and my new tires on the p11 are 100% better ride quality and quiet... that alone made it worth the $375+ I paid for the rubber!!! ..and I still plan on re-listing my p10 wheels on ebay if the current person insterested in them doesn't come through....

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks!

Thanks for all the info, but it looks like I am stuck with my Stocks.

I will just stick with these and buy new tires and maybe some Springs later on.

Don't ever get married. Women have all kinds of crazy ideas about what money should really be spent on. And they have nasty ways of bending you to their will.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts