1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS or FT-Stock P11 Spoiler-KR4 Paint code

Okay yall,

OPTION 1
For sale is the stock spoiler off my 02 sport P11. It's paint code is KR4 and it has no blemishes at all. i will include all hardware that will come off my car. it has the Led stop lamp built into it, AND THE BEST PART, YOUR CAR ALLREADY HAS THE PLUG FOR IT FROM THE FACTORY. It is still on my car and will be removed as soon as it sells

PRICE $125 Shipped in the Continental United States

OPTION 2
Trade me strait up for your entire trunk lid. that way you won't pay anything for the wing. This will most likely need to be a local thing so that we don't have to worry about shipping.

Paypal preferred.

Thanks,
MArty

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
side skirts lookin good hehe

·
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sideskirts might go bye bye real soon, i will test fit the Impul ones i just picked up and if they look better, then the erebuni will no longer be on my car

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
If you find someone to swap with hit me on PM and I'll give you all the lowdown on what needs to be done. I just did it 2 weeks ago so I got first hand knowledge.

P10 WRC said:
sideskirts might go bye bye real soon, i will test fit the Impul ones i just picked up and if they look better, then the erebuni will no longer be on my car
I happen to think the erebunis will fit better with your front, only because they have the same height as the front. Not to mention I want the impul ones :smile:

P10 WRC said:
Please, if you have nothing constructive to say, don't say anything at all,
Thanks
Marty
I think if you word it a little better it would come across better, You should say price break for different color cars available or something like that. people might be insulted to have to pay more because they are lucky enough to have the right color. just my opinion.

·
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
holy crap, everyone and their mommas is asking me for my sideskirts. i should auction them off and donate the funds to g20.net or something. I still have not decided which skirts im going with yet guys. lets stay on topic here, buy my wing.

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
P10 WRC said:
Common, nobody wants to trade me rear decklids at all? Price updated for the spoiler
I had the same problem, I waited for over a year before I found someone, and mine is a pretty popular color

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
if you want it quick, that's the only sure way

1 - 20 of 34 Posts