Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my p10 black widow front bumper in about a week when my other bumper arrives. I purchased this bumper second hand off of ebay a while back It is flat black, but needs to be repainted. There is also a crack on the front of the passenger side that needs to be repaired. I am trying to sell it for $100 OBO + shipping. I will post pics of the bumper later today.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
actually, i forgot about a couple blemishes... i have included pictures of all the damaged areas

the last pic shows the worst damage

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i guess, it's a little too banged up... i've dropped the price to $120 + shipping. if anyone wants it completely repaired, i can get all of the cracks fixed for an additional $80 ($200 + shipping).

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
enohand said:
damn~~~~ playing crash test dummy?
it came to me second hand with the crack on the bottom and driver side (my friend was gonna fix it for me for cheap).. then i cracked the passenger side under the headlight after i tapped this jackass that pulled in front of me and stopped:

| <-traffic
|
|
| \ <-jackass: pulls out of parking lot tries to merge into congestion and stops
|
| | <-me: in an open lane with no one in front of me until...
|
|

not the best of diagrams, but w/e...

someone just make me an offer, i don't have anywhere to store this so the only other option is the dumpster

1 - 8 of 8 Posts