Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Was cleaning the garage, and here's a first round of parts for sale... No low ballersplease but offers welcome). Items for sale (click photos for larger images):

Brakes -- P10 Brembo Rear Rotors (08.5737.10/43206-53F00): SOLD

Brakes -- P10 Calipers w/ Techna-Fit SS lines and P10 rotors: $75 + shipping (heavy)

Cupholder -- Mint Taurus Cup Holder: SOLD

ECU -- 1996 Infiniti G20 ECU (M/T) (A18-F15 C54 MQ) [Perfect for Nistune or Nismotronic): SOLD

Ignition -- Basically New OEM Spark Plug Wires: SOLD

Ignition -- Low Mileage Distributor modified for a VE head: SOLD

MAF -- 1x E60 MAF w/ Pigtail: $55 shipped

MAF -- 1x E60 MAF w/o Pigtail: $50 shipped

MAF -- E60 MAF machined adapter w/ Filter: $30 shipped

MAF -- E60 MAF ABS Plastic adapter: $10 shipped

Valve Cover -- Black VE valve cover (minor scratches from shipping carrier, came with my VE motor) w/ gasket set: SOLD

Water Temp Sender -- Inline Upper Radiator Hose Adapter w/ VDO Sensor: $25 shipped

PM for payment details.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i might be interested in the rotors. are they solid exact oem replacement or vented or whatever the 2 layer style is called? does anyone know if p10 and p11 rear rotors are the same? rockauto sells the same part numbers for both chasis but they have been wrong before.
I think they are slotted/cross drilled but let me confirm when I get home.

·
G hoarder
2,322 Posts
k i think i have to wait till friday for $$ but searches say they are the same rear brakes for p10 and p11. let me know about the slotted/drilled, but ill most likely buy friday regardless. p11 gets if they are plain and p10 can use slotted and p11 can get its older brothers hand-me-downs if they are drilled. =-)

happen to have any pads on the cheap ?

·
Premium Member
5,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
k i think i have to wait till friday for $$ but searches say they are the same rear brakes for p10 and p11. let me know about the slotted/drilled, but ill most likely buy friday regardless. p11 gets if they are plain and p10 can use slotted and p11 can get its older brothers hand-me-downs if they are drilled. =-)

happen to have any pads on the cheap ?
Rear pads or fronts? (I imagine rear since you are looking but wanted to ask either way haha).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.