Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My Delrin Subframe Inserts improve handling, reduce wheel hop. The entire front suspension of the 90-96 Infiniti G20 is attached to a steel subframe, which in turn is attached to the car with just four rubber bushings. The rubber bushings deflect under load, leading to wheel hop and less predictable handling. My Delrin Subframe Insert kit substantially reduces unwanted subframe movement and wheel hop. You will notice an immediate improvement in car control after installing these bushings. My Subframe Inserts, insert into the OEM bushings and are compressed during installation to remove any play that might be in the connection between the Subframe and Chassis, this will also aid in correcting a sagging subframe due to worn rubber bushings.

Installs in about 15 minutes and there is no removing of the subframe necessary

Price $89

Picture of product:

Other relative pictures

·
Administrator
5,833 Posts
Charlie, should people PM you, or do you have a website/Facebook page for orders?

Also I see these are for inserting with the OEM, do you have a full replacement offered?

I had someone asking me the other day so thought I'd check, plus I'd like to add these to my bushing thread :).

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Charlie, should people PM you, or do you have a website/Facebook page for orders?

Also I see these are for inserting with the OEM, do you have a full replacement offered?

I had someone asking me the other day so thought I'd check, plus I'd like to add these to my bushing thread :).
I have no website, they can pm me here or on facebook.

No I don't make a full replacement and 9/10 it's not needed even for pretty worn stock rubber subframe bushings, these inserts will tighten them up and lift a sagging subframe. I could easily make some full replacements but I don't see a need what so ever in my testing of these things both on the P10 and P11, the OEM rubber is really good and will last a very long time as proof these cars are ~20 years old and the rubber bushing it the subframe aren't that bad, the inserts give them a boost in a big way, you would be amazed teh little difference these have to the overall feel and performance of the car in all aspects of cornering and hard aggressive braking and hard acceleration.

You can add them to your bushing thread I don't mind, it's for this community anyways.

P.S. I personally would not do my subframe with solid mounts there is virtually no marked improvement over my inserts plus you'll introduce a ton of cabin noise and vibration if you decide to go that route of solid subframe mounts and the performance gain over OEM rubber with my inserts is negligible if any thing plus you won't get anywhere near the level of noise vibration and harshness that you will with solid mounts, that's just my personal finding from making these parts. I don't make parts that don't work and out perform the original equipment and out last them as well.

·
Administrator
5,833 Posts
I have no website, they can pm me here or on facebook.

No I don't make a full replacement and 9/10 it's not needed even for pretty worn stock rubber subframe bushings, these inserts will tighten them up and lift a sagging subframe. I could easily make some full replacements but I don't see a need what so ever in my testing of these things both on the P10 and P11, the OEM rubber is really good and will last a very long time as proof these cars are ~20 years old and the rubber bushing it the subframe aren't that bad, the inserts give them a boost in a big way, you would be amazed teh little difference these have to the overall feel and performance of the car in all aspects of cornering and hard aggressive braking and hard acceleration.

You can add them to your bushing thread I don't mind, it's for this community anyways.

P.S. I personally would not do my subframe with solid mounts there is virtually no marked improvement over my inserts plus you'll introduce a ton of cabin noise and vibration if you decide to go that route of solid subframe mounts and the performance gain over OEM rubber with my inserts is negligible if any thing plus you won't get anywhere near the level of noise vibration and harshness that you will with solid mounts, that's just my personal finding from making these parts. I don't make parts that don't work and out perform the original equipment and out last them as well.
Thanks for the reply!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Well said! I want a set. But, I've been torn on selling or keeping my P10.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Sell it and buy a P11! lol jk well if you want a set just send me a pm asking for my paypal brotha...
I would, but already got a P11. I've had my eye on a G37 sedan since it came out and I rented 1 to drive on vacation!

I'll let you know when I need set. I've been following your work for a long time now. Good stuff!!!

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Running a sale on my famed P10 subframe inserts until the new year.

Reg. $89.99
Now $49.99 until January 1st + $7.35 shipping within USA

Daniel going out Monday thank you

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Running a sale on my famed P10 subframe inserts until October 21st 2019

Reg. $89.99
Sale $49.99 until October 21st + $7.35 shipping within USA

Clay Lemley

1 - 17 of 17 Posts