Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Former G20 Addict
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, as some of you may remember me I assume the majority do not. I used to own two p10's and after a series of unfortunate events I lost both of them. I have some parts that I just haven't gotten around to getting rid of because I haven't had the time to get this post together. Also, I wanted to keep some things "just in case". Now I am pretty sure that I won't be piloting another g20 again so I should just get rid of this stuff. My prices are fairly firm, if you want to offer lower throw it out there but please don't disrespect me or waste my time. All prices include shipping within the continental US. Thanks for looking! I will wait two weeks until I throw this stuff up on craigslist/other sites.

Addco Rear Sway Bar $125 Shipped
Hardly used. I had these on my turbo'd car for about a month (read: driven 2-3 times) before the motor blew and it never made it on the other car. Comes with end links.

image by PicturesbyScott, on Flickr

Euro Lipkit $800 ShippedFront splitter$100 Shipped
Euro kit was imported by me from a member across the pond (ragt20 if I remember correctly). It is an OEM lip kit except the front which is a replica, the original front lip got taken out by an ice chunk. All parts are plastic. For the rear lip to fit you need a euro/jdm bumper. The front will fit a USDM bumper but the painted section between the center grill and the foglamps is a bit wider on the Euro model. It looks best with a Euro bumper. Sideskirts fit fine as far as I can remember. The front lip has a few scratches from the accident that totaled the car, paint will make it disappear.

Here are pictures of the front splitter, it is just the top of another p10 bumper cut and mounted on the bottom. Pretty slick looking if you ask me.

Unknown brand Front Strut Tower Bar$100 shipped

JDM Fogs 100 shipped Euro Dual $80 Shipped Regular Headlamp $25 shipped

MSD 72# Injectors$100shipped I never installed them, they do not have the resistors that are needed for them to work. Just the injectors

Greddy Profec B$150 shipped Blitz BOV $80 shipped EGT Probe $20shipped

Two gauge pod painted tan$40 shipped

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.