Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i am selling this jdm cluster, cluster is in very good condition its an automatic reason i am selling, but people told me it could work for manual or automatic just that a manual cluster can;t work on an automatic car. It has like a good 6 inches up wire behind it if anything. The park drive letters in the middle just bother me. The price is 60.00 or best offer plus 15.00 shipping tell me if you interested i have one pic now if you guys need more tell and i will post up. only taking paypal or local pick up in miami but if your in miami you have to wait until i get down in thanksgiving due to school in tallahassee.

·
Registered
593 Posts
y not install and just switch the black framing inside to hide the PRND letters? sounds like and easier solution...

***edit*** wait my fault, its a completely different guage layout....

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not willing to part out but i will post a pic up of the back tonight come on guys great jdm up grade.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it should be plug and play i am not positive becuase i haven;t taken my stock one out to try it, i just had bought this because my rpm guages were acting funny on the stock one and the rpm's been acting fine for the pass month so i am going to sell this jdm one. I will take a picture of the back and post it up.

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
If someone can verify the plug and playness of the cluster...how's $50 shipped sound?

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sounds good to me, i really don;t know much about the harness like i said didn;t try it yet, but i am willing to take pictures of the back if you need to and if anyone on the forum could help.

·
Registered
329 Posts
the JDM cluster looked THAT different from the USDM one? wow..

and how come it goes only to 180km/h??? The JDM eGT cluster went all the way to 240km/h.. THe USDM goes to 200km... strange...

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Actually never mind...im not gonna buy it...i just noticed a couple things that i didnt notice before when i looked at it...picture is really small

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well i will take closer pictures and post it but its a p10 cluster i don;t know from what p10 but the shape and fitment is a p10 do you think it could be from a 1.6 liter p10 or something.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts