Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
Well, I checked the last place it could be. I think the primaries are AWOL. Which really sucks, sorry guys.
I might have a used Gen 3 for sale soon. I just have to figure out how to remove the secondaries from the cat as the nuts holding it on are rusted badly and the primaries have a fine crack around between the welds.

Discussion starter · #24 ·
That's a bummer man, hopefully it turns up eventually!
I hope so. However I have a vague recollection a couple months ago of cleaning the garage and seeing them with the secondaries. I also vaguely remember setting them just outside of the garage while I cleaned up. I hope I just didnt leave them there and someone took a five finger discount...which sadly occurs somewhat frequently where I live. *sigh*

Discussion starter · #37 ·
Yes I still have the MSD. The wiring you see in the photos is what you'd receive. I never had a new one before (I bought this 2nd hand) so I'm not sure it has everything. If you'd like a better pic let me know.

Thanks

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.