Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Internet Mechanic
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I found a P10 (92,automatic,tan leather, KH2 grey I think) in the junk yard, I pulled the "blue light" and the grill and they are now FS

Blue Light Button - $15 Shipped to lower 48 states

P10 KH2 grill great condition - $40 Shipped to lower 48 states

I am also willing to go back and pull any parts for you that are easy, no body panels, no major engine parts, I cant quote pricing bc I have to pay the junkyard guy, but if there is something small, simple, or just hard to find, I can prob get it for you, for example, the trunk hinges still work, but I am too lazy to search on how to remove them, if there is something you want post in this thread and if you give me good directions I can prob get it for you.

I will not be responding to PM's so just post in this thread

·
Internet Mechanic
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump

·
Internet Mechanic
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump v2.0

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Blue light.
Sorry to ask perhaps a silly Q but I know less about the P10 then the P11 which isnt a whol hell of a lot. :p Kyras car has the HVAC system under the deck, the ac light is there. Is this the one that goes above say next to the hazard flasher? If so how would I hook that up or is that possible. If it's an easy deal I would probably grab that from ya. LMK, D

·
Internet Mechanic
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
davew7 said:
Blue light.
Sorry to ask perhaps a silly Q but I know less about the P10 then the P11 which isnt a whol hell of a lot. :p Kyras car has the HVAC system under the deck, the ac light is there. Is this the one that goes above say next to the hazard flasher? If so how would I hook that up or is that possible. If it's an easy deal I would probably grab that from ya. LMK, D
yes this button goes where most of us have a blank button in our P10's (yes next to hazard lights)

im not sure if there is wiring for this already in place but if you search "Blue button" im sure you can figure it out

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
mh64 said:
yes this button goes where most of us have a blank button in our P10's (yes next to hazard lights)

im not sure if there is wiring for this already in place but if you search "Blue button" im sure you can figure it out
Edit: does it come with the plug and what not so it works or is it just the button?

·
Internet Mechanic
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
right now all i have is the button, but i can get the plug too, should i just cut the wires a few inches behind the plug?

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Yeah sure. Just from reading I dont think it will work on a 93 but I figure why not.
Get me your paypal addy and I'll hook you up. D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts