Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Old Man Brian
7,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

TODAY IS YOUR LUCKY DAY....! Probably the best bolt on muffler you can get for your p10---period.

Super Rare, REMUS bolt on for your p10. No cutting, welding, or bullsh*t. Simply remove your stock muffler and bolt this one in. It's called "an axle back system" NOT catback. I waited for 5 months for this bad boy to get shipped from Austria. From what I understand they do NOT make this application any longer.

Approx 20k miles (SoCal and South miles). No dents or rust whatsoever.

AGAIN, it simply bolts on to your STOCK exhaust piping. It is NOT a catback, it is an axle back. Climb under the rear of your car and look, if you don't understand. ;)

So here are the terms:

PRICE: $285 cash w/local pickup. The price is FIRM for now. I'm in no rush to sell it. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED. I will give local folks a 24 hr courtesy hold.

LOCAL BUYER PREFERRED: I prefer a local buyer that will come pick it up, currently it is on a shelf in my garage.

SHIPPING: I will ship as a last resort to a serious party, but giving the local folks first opportunity. I do not have a box for this unit, so whoever purchases will have to be patient while I local a proper shipping box and padding. I'd say a weeks time give or take. Shipping for east coast will add $50, west coast, call it $65. (48 states only) Won't ship outside Cont U.S. sorry. Yes, it is expensive to ship b/c of size, weight, and the fact I will obtain packing materials. If it turns out to be cheaper, i'll write you a check for the difference, fair? Paypal, add 3% fees. Will take checks with 10 day hold.

FITS: It is a DIRECT FIT for you 1991-1996 g20. Auto or manual, doesn't matter. It will only work on your STOCK exhaust piping, so if you have a catback, forget it. Again, no cutting, welding, or bull. Install will take about an hour if you know what you are doing. You can reuse your stock gasket, but I suggest you purchase another donut gasket to make sure there are no leaks. ;)

SOUND: no sound clips, sorry. It sounds amazing. Very mellow tone. Slightly louder than stock. Absolutely NO drone, rice, or any of that crap. You get what you pay for in this application for certain. Do a search and see what others say!

NOTE: if you don't know much about Remus, I urge you to do a search on gnet about these exhausts. I really don't want to answer a hundred questions about the thing -like will it work with my turbo, do I gain 100 horsepower, will it fit my p11 (btw, no, no, and no) that's why i'm being as thorough as possible.

Sorry, only pic I have. The ATL folks can vouch the exhaust and my car are mint! Will obtain more pics this weekend.

·
Old Man Brian
7,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Reserved for pics this weekend.
thx.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
"Steps up to the plate...WHAMMY!!!"
IMO & many others, best exaust you can get for these cars.
Great tone, with your Remus searching you'll find many clips to listen to.

·
Old Man Brian
7,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks Dave. The REMUS is the best. Damn thing cost me a fortune when I bought it brand new. Great exhaust, I recently found a greddy mx catback that I had been looking for during the past few yrs. Otherwise I would have kept the remus.

·
Im a organ donor.
4,843 Posts
watch this puppy sell fast. if i had a p10 id be all over it. none of the local guys want this? or are they all after "MORE POWER"?

·
Old Man Brian
7,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
I love my Remus, it is seriously great looking (love the square tip as it goes well with the car), and absolutely love the sound.

Your price is very good too. I bought mine from Martin for just about the same, and I haven't regretted it one bit.

Demon

·
Old Man Brian
7,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Remus are bad ass too bad i'm not local :(
don't lose too much faith, if it doesn't sell local, I will ship. Finding a box is the biggest hassle for me. So if I ship and Cesar doesn't want it, you are next in line sir. :baffled:

·
Registered
1,739 Posts

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts
This is a must for any P10 people!!!

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
don't lose too much faith, if it doesn't sell local, I will ship. Finding a box is the biggest hassle for me. So if I ship and Cesar doesn't want it, you are next in line sir. :baffled:
B,
Go to a bike shop, ask them for a box that one of their bikes came in. Preferably a kids bmx bike.
Trim what you dont need and you'll be set. I've shipped 2 Remus mufflers before. ;)

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
It is unquestionably an awesome muffler. I have heard it first hand, and it is nothing below superb.
get it, my brotha from a browner motha.

·
Old Man Brian
7,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
SOLD TO CESAR.....
Going back to the bike shop today to find a box. It's about 74 degrees here in ATL today, reminds me of Cali weather...Freaking awesome!

thanks...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts