Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My solid aluminum T6061 subframe bushings improve handling, reduce wheel hop, improve braking feel and responce. The entire front suspension of the 90-96 Infiniti G20 is attached to a steel subframe, which in turn is attached to the chassis with just four rubber bushings that have a ton of compliance,which is not good if you want solid performance and great feedback from your suspension mods. The OEM rubber bushings deflect under load, leading to wheel hop and less predictable handling. My solid aluminum subframe bushings eliminate unwanted subframe movement and wheel hop, as well as improve braking feel and response as well as keep your suspension geometry more accurate under hard maneuvering in spirited and race car driving situations. You will notice an immediate improvement in car control after installing these solid aluminum subframe bushings. My solid aluminum subframe bushings are a complete replacement of the factory soft rubber bushings, this will also aid in correcting a sagging subframe due to worn rubber bushings and restore back factory height of the subframe.

Price $225 shipped

Picture of product:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts