Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
COST: $1600

I have a Brembo Big Brake Kit for sale which fits P11 G20's.

Kit comes with Black calipers and is brand new. I purchased it because I was planning a big turbo project and needed the extra stopping power. Unfortunately I can't continue the project, so I have no need to install the brakes...

You can purchase them direct from www.brembo.com for $2595 or purchase them from me for only $1600 + $60 shipping (2 very heavy boxes)

Buyers in North Jersey can pick up in person for $1600. I'm in the Newark area...

*Require 17" wheels and may not be compatible with all wheels*

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Too much spending...

I'm getting the IMPUL kit put on sometime in the next month, selling all my turbo stuff and wheels to get some new wheels, and then no more mods...

Anyhow, no more replies unless they are about the Brembos... thanks!! ;) (not trying to be rude at all, just trying to keep this on topic)

·
Registered
45 Posts
brake kit

Do you still have them.I'm looking it to some brakes right now
but I wouldn't have the money intil a month or two max.So
if you haven 't sold them yet I'm very inerested in the kit.
Reason for selling if you don't mine me asking..?

-Jesse-

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reason for selling was in the first post...

b-b00gie said:
I purchased it because I was planning a big turbo project and needed the extra stopping power. Unfortunately I can't continue the project, so I have no need to install the brakes...

I dont think they will be around that long. I've posted them on 3 forums and also the SE-R mailing list. I've had 7 people reply saying that they will have the money in a week or two. So I guess next week they will all be battling it out to see who's first..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts