Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

FS: P11 Eibach Pro-kit

387 views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  N8Dogg1527 
#1 ·
My eibachs are still for sale and i am willing to let them go for
100$ + shipping cost, but if your interested just make an offer, i just want to sell them. They were only used for 500 miles! Post a reply i will check back but dont email me its not working right and i cant view my new mail. THANKS NATE

#3 ·
hey umm im not sure about shippin i will found out for you prolly around 20$??? there is nothing wrong with the springs at all i am only selling them cuz i got the TEIN NA really cheap. The eibachs will lower your car about 1.25 id say?but not more than 1.4 im sure adn sorry i cant give u pics i have no digital camera but the springs are like new and are dark gray and i will send htem in the box that my tein na cam ein cuz i dont have the eibach box any longer but i have the warrenty card and brouchure. Post a reply thanks

#10 ·
I have already sent you like 3 PM but i guess you havent checked them i sent you a new one with my address again

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.