Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got a few things that are for sale:

Headlights with corners: $170 + shipping + paypal fees
- these are pretty clean still, alittle wear…but overall still looking good. a good polishing will make them look like brand new again.

Front grill: $70 + shipping + paypal fees
- this was the stock chrome grill that was painted black with titanium to match the car.

USED PIAA H4 xtreme white plus: $30 + shipping and paypal fees: SOLD!!!

Mudguards: $35 + shipping and paypal fees SOLD!!!!

Amber side markers (one pair): $10 + shipping + paypal fees: SOLD!!!

Amber side blinkers: $10 + shipping + paypal fees: Sold!!!

If you guys have any questions or if you need more pics, just pm me or post a reply. I only accept paypal. Local pickup is fine with me too.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
aight, i'll send you an invoice by tom morning lay2ie to let you know how much the total price will be.

see, im not layzeeeee :p

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
The amber side blinkers, how hard is it to pop them off and put them back in?

If it's easy, I'll take them.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Shipping quote for the Headlights and corners to 14211 and to Canada postal code L2M 5V9 please.
Thanks!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
IONO_Anything said:

super super easy, just slide them to the side and they pop out. you dont even need a flat head screw driver to make them pop out :rambo:

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
davew7 said:
How do the bulbs compare to the silverstars? They are for headlights right? :shifty: D

yeh for the P11 headlights :p umm, from my experience, they have a more whitish color with some slight bluish color, but not enough bluish color to match my parking lights (i have 194 hyper white leds on). if you ask me between silverstars and these piaas, i'd say go with the piaas :thumbsup:

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
IONO_Anything said:

if Lou doesn't take them, they're mine. :asian:

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
LaYzEe said:
yeh for the P11 headlights :p umm, from my experience, they have a more whitish color with some slight bluish color, but not enough bluish color to match my parking lights (i have 194 hyper white leds on). if you ask me between silverstars and these piaas, i'd say go with the piaas :thumbsup:
Okay, Pm on the way.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Yo, ignore my PM, let Mike buy the blinkers, gotta save my money for something bigger.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
IONO_Anything said:
Yo, ignore my PM, let Mike buy the blinkers, gotta save my money for something bigger.
sweet! you are full of awesomeness.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^^^ Mike, if you want, i can hold those side blinkers for you until the next meet to save ya the extra bucks for shipping

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
LaYzEe said:
^^^ Mike, if you want, i can hold those side blinkers for you until the next meet to save ya the extra bucks for shipping
sure thing. i think Jon wants to go back to Treasure Island this weekend. you down? imma try to get my rims back on by then.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
this weekend already? damn i was hoping next month so that i can get my grill and eyelids painted and installed but whatever :p but yeh, i think i wont be doing anything sat...sat right (23rd)?

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Items updated. The headlights/corners and the grill are still for sale....cmon, i know you guys want em!!!!!! :naughty:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts