Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of oem headlights + corners that are in pretty good condition.. bottom screws on each headlight is broken due to when removing i couldn't reach the bolts to loosen so they broke off...

I am asking for $120 shipped for non sponsors, $100 for sponsors...
pics will be up later

pm for more info

Thanksssssss

:UPDATE:

SOLD!!!!!

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
HMMMMMMMMMM, I should really get these, now I gotta think :zoinks:

·
I Gots More NISMO Then U!
2,913 Posts
do you have pics of them............please.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My bad guys I havent had the time to come on here... Ill post pics up later.. and lotto no i havent gotten duals yet

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alright here are some pics from my cell phone the parts that are broken are where im pointing at in the pics..

·
Registered
15 Posts
can you send me a closer pic of the lens? you can send it in a pm if you want. i am looking to replace my stock lens because they are both foggy, so i need both. my zip for shipping would be 62010 can you shoot be a price that includes shipping.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
can you send me a closer pic of the lens? you can send it in a pm if you want. i am looking to replace my stock lens because they are both foggy, so i need both. my zip for shipping would be 62010 can you shoot be a price that includes shipping.
Yeah sure thing man, once i get off of work ill send them over.. the lights haveno fogginess what so ever.. ummmmm another thing the bottom clip is broken on the lights but they will still line up perfectly and screwin perfect i just couldnt reach the bolt to loosen it

·
Registered
15 Posts
defaeced - great I will check in the morning. the broken clip is not a big deal to me the one on my driver side is the same from when I removed the assembly and tried to polish the lens (a waste of a weekend).

G-sus - I would like to keep these complete, but I will have old ones that you check out the corner lights are in good shape, but the lens are foggy.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Fuck... At this point and time i dont have a better camera then my cell phone which takes horrible pics....

Here are some pics of the lights when they were on

1 - 20 of 25 Posts