Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
81 - 100 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
How much, I'm in SoCal is it possible for me to pick up the kit, I have no time to take off my lca and wait.
Yes it is, it's still $350 + $75 core I don't charge to assemble them but I prefer to as its not that easy and care needs to be taking when fitting the rear bushing as far as removing any burrs and lightly sanding the snout with very fine sandpaper.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Okay then, also cost will differ if my cores get sent out or still will be $75? I'll be saving for these then, shouts out to blankman3 that told me about these, been looking to get the 5lug conversion also but I have a track car to build this g20 is my daily.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
Okay then, also cost will differ if my cores get sent out or still will be $75? I'll be saving for these then, shouts out to blankman3 that told me about these, been looking to get the 5lug conversion also but I have a track car to build this g20 is my daily.
I get a lot of aftermarket cores which aren;t true P11 cores so I attached a photo below so that you can tell if yours are real P11 cores (many are made from P10 cores which are no good to me) they will also not be marked left or right side

If you bring me OEM P11 cores the cost is $350 plus shipping unless your going to pick up then just $350 but if they are P10 cores then you'll have to pay for the cores I provide.

The 5 lug conversion is $350 by the way and thats for everything to bolt it on.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Thank you Charlie. It's been a pleasure doing business with you. I will let u know about the cores when I install ur bad boys.

Juan A.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #90 ·
Thank you Charlie. It's been a pleasure doing business with you. I will let u know about the cores when I install ur bad boys.

Juan A.
Likewise man, thank youjust let me know and send me some pics of the cores so I can tell yes or no, thanks again.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #100 ·
Jon (Dutchmalmiss)
P11 crossmember bushings
P11 Forward position LCA Poly/Delrin bearing bushing w/polished sleeves, and washers

81 - 100 of 128 Posts